Lemon Tree Premier
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$150
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$250
US$222
2,543 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesslounge barchef satpaldelhi airportspecial thanksfront office managerclose to the airportgreat hospitalityred foxswimming poolcheck in was smoothrooms are smallshort staycomfortable staycourteous staffrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I spent this last weekend at the Lemon Tree hotel at Aero-City. The Duplex suite that we were in was absolutely fantastic. Clean, fresh and tastefully decorated... sadly I never did make it into the hot tub upstairs. Room clean ups and service were quick and efficient. We also required technical support for laptops and the TV screen during a presentation. The set up was great although there was a slight delay on the support coming back. When they did, they fixed the issue effectively.

The food at Red Fox was good. The service fantastic and they went out of their way to see to it that my dietary restraints were not just met, but completely satisfied. The check in staff were friendly and even the lady outside doing the security check was very friendly and recognized me the next day.

The almonds lightly salted and roasted made my weekend and I must confess that I took an extra jar for the road!

Great service and a great weekend made that much more comfortable by the efficient and professional service provided by all team members at Lemon Tree.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My experience the last weekend was refreshing and energising. I particularly was impressed with the cleanliness ,and the contemporary style.In addition the following staff were particularly helpful.
In Room Dining: Anurag & Zubbin
Front Desk: Vikrant & Sukhbeen
Housekeeping: Atul

I look forward to coming back .

1  Thank Anna C

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Lemon Tree Premier Aerocity New Delhi, is a great hotel to stay!

It was a very pleasant and relaxing stay at the hotel.
The checkin was smooth and hassle free. The staff was cooperative and were courteous all through the stay.

The room neat and tidy and had all the basic amenities.

Location of the hotel is good as it is located very near to the Airport and Aerocity Metro Station is just 5 mins away walking.

The food was great.

I also liked the decor of the hotel which is a superb fusion of both contemporary and quirky pieces of art.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing the Swimming Pool.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We visited Cafe Citrus at Lemon Tree in Jun'14, to celebrate Father's Day, roughly a week after we had had a terrible experience at the same place (but that was a different story altogether and feel every once in a while, everyone has an off day).

We opted for the buffet and feel that was the easiest thing that we did cause the spread was amazing, and opting for what to eat and what to leave was becoming difficult. Cafe's Chef & manager on duty, Zubin were making personal rounds to each table to see that the guests were well placed and the servings were flowing seamlessly, which was something you don't see quite often.
To top it, there was a cake that the restaurant had put together, for all Father's in the house, to make that day all the more special.
Thank you Team Citrus for pulling this off and a special thanks to Perkin Rocha, Property Manager for making this day worth remembering.

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Lemon Tree premier is succesful in providing a quality ambience. I had a very comfortable stay. The gym, pool etc. add to the overall experience. However, the hotel needs to work on the service quotient, especially for Cafe Citrus.
Looking forward to another happy stay there!

Room Tip: Select the pool-view room, preferably on a higher floor