Lemon Tree Premier
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Andaz Delhi - A concept by Hyatt(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,521 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesslounge barchef satpaldelhi airportspecial thanksfront office managerclose to the airportgreat hospitalityred foxswimming poolcheck in was smoothrooms are smallshort staycomfortable staycourteous staffrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed a night at this conveniently located hotel to the Airport and were very pleased with the clean and neat rooms, linen, towels , bathroom etc. The room is a bit small yet comfortable for a short stay. Service too was good. The breakfast buffet was excellent. At a price below $100 this hotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Good clean rooms, good service and courteous staff. The restaurants serve a wide variety. The Chinese restaurant is particularly good. Buffet breakfast is better than in most similar hotels with some off beat items.
On the flip side, it is difficult to connect with your mobile phone inside the rooms; they told me it is a problem with the hotel being located in a high security area.
All in all a very business like hotel, but somehow lacking the warmth of the other Lemon tree hotel that I have stayed in - in Aurangabad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

stayed at the lemon tree premier at del aerocity single occ for 2 nights -31 July and 1 aug
Vv small room and had only a single bed at approx 4400 rs/night
A colleague of mine stayed at red fox which is the hotel next door (owned by the same co₹ and their rate for exactly the same room is 2700/night. Don't stay at lemon tree. Red fox has the same rooms at practically half the price.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Shravan S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi. We are happy to know you recommend staying at our hotel chain.

Re room size, Lemon Tree Premier is an upscale hotel built in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all the 25 hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.

FYI, Lemon Tree Hotels are pioneers in the mid market segment and have three brands to suit the needs of its discerning customers.

Lemon Tree Premier is an upscale brand in line with other international 4 star hotels in its category. It is plush an d spacious and pampers the style conscious and upbeat traveler with its personalized services, premium in-room amenities, award winning restaurants and fun experiences.

Lemon Tree Hotels
Lemon Tree Hotels are the only midscale business and leisure hotels that uplift your spirits at the end of a long day. This stylish business hotel with fresh and bright interiors refreshes you with its witty humor and spirited environment. Lemon Tree’s ‘close to home’ comfort helps you unwind with its smart in-room amenities, vibrant café, recreation bar, pool and fitness center.

Red Fox Hotels
Red Fox Hotels welcome you with its fresh bold interiors as well as crisp and clean rooms. These economy hotels delight you with its unbeatable value and reliable safety standards. Here friendly smiles and a lively environment go hand in hand with professional service. The business facilities at Red Fox include hi-speed WiFi, Cyber Kiosk, Clever Fox Café, an efficient meeting room, a well-equipped gym and laundry service.

We assure you that whatever be the price segment Lemon Tree Hotels offer refreshing services at an unbeatable value. We do hope you find Lemon Tree Hotels value for money across 25 hotels in 15 cities.

We look forward to your future visits. Should you accede to my request, please email me with your contact details at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will handle all arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Though my trip to Delhi was short and quick but it was good, people are friendly knows their job and for smallest of things I got positive reply from their body language, breakfast was good too but it got crowded but I must say it was well managed and we were sat within 10 minutes.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Wonderful ambience (a special mention of the refreshing lemon aroma!), beautiful rooms, cleanliness, great customer service - a truly memorab;e experience. I look forward to coming back here soon, and frequently. I specially liked the curios and the decor in the hotel - especially the little t-shirts with the one-liners. Funny, clever and and truly 'hut-ke'. Speaking of customer service, my review will not be complete without a mention of the people who made it a truly fantastic expereince- Vikrant & Sukhbeen and Atul, and Anurag & Zubbin (who looked after our in-roon dining).

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends