“Great stay at Lemon Tree Aerocity”

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Ranked #24 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Great stay at Lemon Tree Aerocity”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Excellent food at RON. Nice and well appointed rooms, good service. I would recommend anyone who would like to stay close to the Airport to try the Hotel. The pool is comparable to any of the top five star hotels in Delhi.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank enkayresidency
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 22 January 2015
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Associate General Manager - Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Clean, comfortable hotel with plenty of amenities. The customer service was excellent! I had forgotten some belongings at the hotel and Dipak and Naresh at the front desk were extremely helpful in making sure my belongings were returned to me.
Overall, I was very pleased with the hotel and would definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 August 2014

i was travellng somewhere and due to some reason i had to stay in delhi for 2 days. Then i booked a room in lemon tree hotel in aerocity. it was a very good experience as the staff was very helpfull and humble specially TANVEEN the front desk girl. the room was very good and neat & clean. they provide us all the facilities which a traveller wants. sitting area around the pool is excellent and restaurants & bar are very near to the pool so one can enjoy meals or drinks there.
a guy from house keepng was very helpful as he respond to our demands and queries very quickly. i forgot his name but i appreciate him.
talking about the food, it was tasty but little expensive.
my suggestion is that they should provide swiimming costumes complimentary and there is some disturbance due to construction in some rooms.
interconnected restraunt of red fox hotel was also good and the speciality is that differentaly abled guys work there. highly appreciable.
overall it was good experience, i will stay there again on my next trip.

Room Tip: people who are planning to stay in lemon tree aerocity should book their room at higher floor due to...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sunny19191919

Dehradun, India
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My stay was really short didn't use much facility of the hotel. i had a long flight and since i have backache problem i was really looking for a comfortable sleep at night. but the bed was really soft and uncomfortable for me. i asked hotel staff if they have any other mattress but all the mattress was same. I decided to check out but than i met Housekeeper Atul and rest he manage every thing nicely, with in few minutes he made my bed comfortable for me and i could able to sleep well. Bravo! Very professional approach towards work and great problem solving guy. rest every thing was normal as you expect any business class hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bungidhar

Florida
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Super convenient for crazy-hour flights in or out of New Delhi airport. It's no more than 10 minutes from the airport and I'd advise organizing a car/taxi with the hotel before you arrive if you're worried about finding your own taxi late at night. Plenty of taxis at the airport, but I wouldn't have known which ones were advisable, so it was good to have someone waiting for me at 2:30 in the morning.

The rooms are small and clean and the hotel itself is quite chirpy in its decor. My room was on the 2nd floor, facing the swimming pool courtyard, and was really quiet, but that could have been because I got in at 3am and everyone was sleeping! Or perhaps most people use this as an easy hotel stop for late night flights, so all they want to do is sleep. Once I was up in the morning, I did hear the usual next-door room noise of someone's phone ringing and TV noise, but it was quiet at night.

The staff were mostly friendly and helpful and it was worthwhile getting a room with 24/7 free wifi rather than paying for hourly usage.

Would stay here again on a Delhi stopover.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Bangalore
Reviewed 21 August 2014

A big thank u to all the staff at the Lemon tree hotel, for making my stay a pleasant n comfortable one.... I appreciate u guys for takin the initiative in paying attention to detail to my requests. A big thank you to the F O A M Mr. Vikrant Verma, for his assistance and time, Your personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything you do n you consistently go the extra mile , which makes this hotel different from others. Thank you once again....!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had left some items in the hotel. The hotel manager Mr. Deepak and house keeping manager Mr. Rahul did their best to help me finding them. I am appreciated their helpful. Mr. Rahul even helped me to buy stuff in the supermarket. Thanks and recommend to stay.

• Stayed August 2014