“An awesome experience!”

Price range: US$39 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I'd rate it as excellent, but our table didn't had a cloth and there were no napkins :-P YES THESE SMALL THINGS MATTER. I have been in July to this place with my mother and brother. It's always delicious to eat Chinese or Thai. For two persons you trade approx 3500 Rs. for a delcious meal. Our total bill was approx 6000 Rs.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

With a fusion Japanese, Chinese and Thai food B Bar Restaurant in Select City Walk, New Delhi is good place to sit. Food is very good but very expensive. Service is good.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

So I went again after almost 2 years....I have to say the "Snob factor" has definitely toned down and it's for the good. I guess they realised that they cannot be so strict on their reservation policy anymore as other restaurants / clubs must have eaten up some of their business. So at the very outset, the grandeur is still very pleasing to the eyes, it's definitely a beautiful place.

Service: Impeccable. Our server Ashish was super friendly, knew his menu very well and could suggest what was the best thing on menu for veggies.
Food: We ordered for Crispy Sesame Tofu: Yummm is one word to describe the same. Then we moved to jade platter (veg sushi platter of 15 pieces): What a visual delight this was. I have never seen a more beautifully presented sushi platter. Taste wise, this was 5/5.
Drinks: For cocktails, they use Fashion Vodka. I have absolutely no idea what that is so I requested for Grey Goose based cocktails and they happily obliged without anything extra. Had Hideyoshi, Mint Julep and Asiapolitan: All were good and potent.
And then we left.... Why no main course?
Because maybe it was a wrong day that we picked. We wanted to have dinner and didn't realise that Wednesday will be Ladies night (free drinks for ladies). This place became a full on night club playing over the top, extra loud commercial BOLLYWOOD music.. Yes, you heard it right.. Bollywood music in B Bar. This was a first for me. I love bollywood music (don't get me wrong) but at B bar, this was just uncalled for... And to top it, the volume was hurting our ear drums. We gulped down our drinks, had our sushi platter and quickly left. Next time, I shall ensure that I ask if there's a special night or so. Will I go again: For sure, yes. What I couldn't understand: Half of the restaurant was empty, yet they couldn't give me a table that I wanted. They played the "Sir, its reserved" card and till the very end, that section/ tables were empty. Tip for others: Please ask if they have a special night or just a regular affair because that would determine the decibels of music.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Entering the big restaurant makes you look around and up. Beautiful Chinese style deco that reminds you of the Buddah Bar in Paris.

But then you look around - empty. 2 tables in use, on a wednesday night at 20.30. Where is everybody ?Really too bad - will this place survive ?

The food is very good - asian fusion with large thai and malaysian influences. My favourite. Service ok.

Will I return ? Yes because of the food and then hopefully it will be more busy.

1  Thank MvdK01
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Restaurant with a fusion Japanese, Chinese and Thai food... High end interiors really expensive But......
MOST IMPORTANTLY....
They have a happy hour starting from 6 PM to 8 PM where in they offer you one drink with one complementary, nothing different, but this is a restaurant with a difference... Happy Hours with a Rule Book as mentioned under although this rule book is not provided or written but you can experience it with the time you spent at this resturant:
1. If you are three, four or any number - you have to order drink separately: means if you are two and need to order for two beer cannot use happy hour... surprised...!!!! yes YOU CANNOT SHARE YOUR HAPPY HOUR DRINK.... So if you are two each of you HAVE to drink two bottles of Beer or whatever drink you order.

2. You can not order for bulk drink... Shocked..!!! We too where shocked... waiter came and very politely asked us for the last order as happy hour was about to end.

We ordered for two small each for two of us... which means we should have 4 + 4 small on our table, Waiter came and gave us 2 + 2 and left.... we were under the impression that he will give us our ordered drink after we are done with this.... but surprisingly after asking he refused saying happy hours are over... Then started with arguments, he kept on saying sir ordered for only two and not two + two... Then came the manager, to our surprise he was one step further, saying we will give you your next set of drink only once you are thru with the first drink....
He was more rude than the waiter who was serving us... Finally he said this is our system of Happy hours that YOU CANNOT ORDER IN BULK...

We finally end up paying 15k for a dinner and drink for four, and actually thinking why we came here.... We want to forget this night as a nightmare.

1  Thank Abhijeet69