“Simply Excellent”

Olive Inn
Ranked #461 of 1,075 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Simply Excellent”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Very often we visit Delhi for work related purpose and this has been my third visit to this hotel just because the rooms are neat and clean with good food. The owners of the hotel are very courteous, hospitable and welcoming. A special mention for the staff who always have a smiling face and are always ready to help you. Not to miss the Aaloo ka prantha which are served in breakfast, its a real treat to have them. I look forward to be there again as and when we visit Delhi as it is centrally located and the famous Karol Bagh Market is just a 10 min walk from the hotel. Keep up the good work. Wishing you and your entire staff Good Luck.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kkishorevk
Amitmalik, General Manager at Olive Inn, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Accept my sincere thank for tendering us an opportunity to serve you and being our valued Guest sharing your sincere feedback. Your feedback means a lot for us. Once again I would like to thank you and assuring you for our best services in every possible way.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I recently travelled to India and stayed in this hotel. What a lovely stay. My experience was great. Its new and the style is modern/contemporary. The rooms are neat and clean, beds are fab, service is good and the owner was very helpful. I enjoyed the big flat screen TV and the bollywood music channels LOL. Hot showers!!! Very nice hotel and well prices.
I will recommend travellers to stay here. Its well located in Delhi and also in the Channa market which is an authentic Delhi experience.
Try their sweet shop around the corner 'Karachi'. The food is pure veg, really well priced and correctly portioned for 1. Their sweet treats are absolutely fantastic. If you are a vegetarian this is a lovely hotel to stay at and to eat.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Barbara I
Melbourne Beach, Florida
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The Olive Inn , is recently opened and that why its ultra clean and have all new fittings and fixture. A rare deal to find in mad city like Delhi. I stayed 3 nights and found its rooms very clean , 24 hrs hot water in bathroom which is must in Cold season - January in Delhi ! The staff was very helpful help me book train tickets and got me good bargains from nearby Karol Bagh main market. The location of the hotel is also very suitable for new comers as it is around 500 meters from metro station and market area. I am coming back for my next stay in Delhi

Room Tip: I emailed them to book airport pick up , which was a help . It cost INR 600 only.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nils R
panchkula
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We stayed at Hotel Olive Inn in the first week of december 2012 , when it had just opened. We had a great experience. Even though we were one of their first guests , we found a very professionally run place where everything was taken care of with minutest detail. The staff was always around to guide. The place was very clean and comfortable . The food was absolutely tasty and fresh.
One word about the owner...Mr Amit is a very pleasant and a soft spoken person. It was a pleasure to meet him . He personally takes interest in the overall functioning of his hotel and this is the biggest plus point of this fantastic hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
New york
Reviewed 15 December 2012

We were collected from the airport, provided with a nice welcome and service was good. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. The hotel was clean, WiFi provided free, and it was quiet despite being next to a main road.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Paris, France
Reviewed 7 December 2012

saw this hotel while walking down the street..checked the rooms ,it was pretty clean so decided to stay there for few nights.it was comfortable stay,staff was attentive,owner was very helpful,think it's a new property.all in all good experience.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I stayed there for 2 nights and it was wonderful experience,very clean and nice ,very helpful staff.....Comfortable beds..and nice bathrooms...Would definitely stay there again on my next visit to India ....

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple