Hotel S.B. Inn
US$88
US$64
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmain bazaarnew delhi railway stationhot waterclean roomspaharganjatmsndlsrs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed twice during my month trip in India. The place is clean, secure and is well located. It is pretty quiet regardless of being so close to the Bazaar. The staff is pretty helpful and will show you restaurants, bars and even stores that you might want to check were you can buy good quality stuff.
I was able to check in even when arriving after 12 night.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Felipe B
Reviewed 29 May 2014

As two British females, it's very easy to feel misguided and lost in Delhi. The staff at S B INN were incredibly helpful and the manager gave me his personal whatsapp and email in case we came across any danger whilst we travelled around India. A clean and tidy spot right in the centre of Delhi. They also gave us a great deal for the golden triangle trip which is Delhi, Agra and Jaipur (£45 for 10 days). It's not luxury but for the price of £5 it's a simplicity and tidy place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Rosemariehargreaves
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Really liked the staff at this hotel. They let us check in a bit early as they had a room and they told us if we had any problems to please contact them. The TV wasn't working (bad wiring which they had a repairman coming in for in a few days) so they sent a man up to fix the wires up straight away. I also felt that it was very secure as the front desk staff are very aware of who should be in the hotel and who should not be. It is located in the middle of Parahganj and although we had a hard time finding it if you look for the CitiBank ATM it is just down the alley. There are loads of hotels in the area but somehow this specific location was super quiet so sleep came easy. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xscorcho
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I am not a fan of Paharganj, but I decided to stay there for its convenient location. This hotel was an oasis of calm amid the chaos. It is located down a small side alley and my room was extremely quiet. It also had good A/C which was crucial in the hot weather.

The room was clean and nicely decorated, bed was comfortable, staff were friendly, etc. Price was decent for what I got. TV had many english movie channels which was nice because I was sick and spent a lot of time in my room.

Overall I was happy with this hotel and would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Shawn_Storm
Reviewed 10 April 2014

S b inn is ideally located, as it is in the heart of phargagnj but in a quiet street. The hotel is thus very calm, you do not realise the annimation of the area once your are in the room. Wi fi works fine, and hot water as well. Rooms were reasonably clean.

S b inn strongest asset is its staff, always willing to help and to give usefull tips for visiting or eating in Delhi.

We stayed a first time 2 nights, then came bach for 4 nights. Would clearly come back as it is a great value for money.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple