“Wow... Is the word.”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
meerut
“Wow... Is the word.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

One of the finest services a restaurant can provide in Delhi. Food was super awesome . Highly recommended for families. Exhaustive menu and grilled food is lip smacking. Definitely worth repeating again and again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank vickygupta31

Bengaluru, India
“A Perfect Place for great food and a memorable evening”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Went along with a few colleagues. An experience which I shall cherish and will look back to visit. Started with a non stop serving of starters. You have a grill on the table for you to enjoy the servings directly from the grill. Staff serve you till you give up, that it was enough. The buffet spread was fantastic. By the time we came to the desserts we might have almost eaten portions sufficient for two days. Ambience is decent. Service is superb and your really taken care off. The fun element was when all the staff danced and tried to entertain. Laughed but enjoyed. Price was justified for such a great meal. Wow what finally bowled me off was the staff not accepting tips. Will cherish for a while and will look forward to visit the place once again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jayacool2k14
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great choice of starters - really enjoyable experience. And the service here is the best I have ever seen - every one goes out of their way to make sure they give you really good service, right down to the valet parking. And do not accept any tips whatsoever - which is fantastic. The waiters and staff all did a choreographed dance for the guests which was really cute and also get a cake with candles and all sing for you if you are celebrating a birthday. Really very good experience though a bit costly but well worth it. Only problem is that the music - which is live - is too loud, to talking can be a problem. We did ask them to tone it down and they did try but basically the sound level is too high to enjoy much conversation. But overall it's a great experience and we will definitely go again

Visited December 2013
1 Thank svm795
New Delhi, India
“Wide variety of grills and flavours.”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The concept at all these BBN is that you pay a flat fee (based on veg only or veg+non veg) to get unlimited starters and main course. Starters are all grilled food and the real USP of BBN.

One of the best grilled food you can get in India. First of all they put the small grill right in front of you on your table, so you have a kinda private grill machine. I found it unique idea. I use the various barbecue sauces and grill items to my taste myself. Waiters can also bring it in flavours as I may ask, but I prefer to sit there and pretend to do barbecuing myself because there is no other way for me to set up a barbecue at home, as I live in a flat.

waiters keep on bringing the stuff untill you lower the flag on your table. Service charge is included in the bill so don't leave any tip. I was surprised that the waiter returned us the tip money we had left saying that they are already charging service charge. He didn't accept even though we insisted saying that it is the policy to not accept any tips. Really first of its kind service and honesty i have seen.

On the down side, the main course is pretty common stuff - biryani, korma, etc and sweet dishes such as cakes, ice creams etc. I always stuff myself solely with the starters' and eat 1 spoon of biryani in the end for formality :)

Try the prawn with different sauces and grill it to crispness yourself. Sometimes I eat 8-10 seekhs of prawns :)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Zulfi K
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We went to barbeque nation, vasant kunj, last night for dinner and it was an awesome experience!!! Right from service, food, entertainment, they have it all!!! Most friendly staff, amazing food and live singing. In between the staff also performed for about 10 minutes which was very entertaining as well...Great selection of starters...we were so full and couldn't have much from the main course & dessert buffet which was lavish as well. They kept getting balloons for my 1.5 yr. daughter and less spicy snacks for her. They clicked our picture and at the end framed our picture and gifted it to us, which was a pleasant surprise!! Just loved every bit of our meal last night and would go back soon and make it a point to have less snacks and have main course and desserts this time. Well done team...you have impressed us thoroughly!

• Visited February 2014