“a place of worship”

US$56.00*
Ancient Arts Walking Day Tour in Udaipur
Ranked #49 of 432 things to do in New Delhi
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I saw this temple when I happen to pas by Nehru stadium in new Delhi. There was a lot of rush outside and inside the temple.The people were shouting some slogans.I never saw such rush outside any worship place before

There are newer reviews for Sai Baba Temple

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have lots of old memories related to this temple which was introduced to me by my mom when I was 4 years old I still remember to travel by red lines buese to visit this place and it has been the same as always ,great feeling and aora whenever you visit

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I love this baba temple as the statue there seems to be smiling at you. It gives a immediate sense of calm and peace. This place is easily accessible and it about a 1 and a half kilometres from Khan market.

1  Thank TapasyaKaulRajaram
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Sai Baba Temple on Lodhi Road is thronged by devotees of Sai Baba. The temple is very crowded on Thursdays. So, if you are a casual visitor, avoid that day. Not that it is vacant on other days. But you will find it relatively less crowded. The thing is that, the temple is built over a small area and therefore, it appears packed.
The best time to visit to avoid a rush would be in the morning. However, I'll recommend that you go in the evening at the time Aarti is performed. Sit on the carpet in the enclosure (separate for men and women) and listen to Sai Bhajans. They will sooth your soul and mood.
A great place to connect with the Lord Almighty.

7  Thank AshTheWiz
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I must say you visit there and pray. I really like this place. Whenever I buy new vehicle I go there for puja.

2  Thank pranav737