“One of the better restaurants in the area”
Review of Aroma Spice

Aroma Spice
Ranked #429 of 12,753 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 29 November 2013

It was close to our Hotel we ate there twice and went there for drinks twice, good friendly service a good comprehensive menu of both indian and non indian food which my wife appreciated after around 20 days in India. Like most restaurants table clothes not changed between diners so could be a little stained apart from that little to fault food good, service friendly.

Would recommend

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have eaten at Spice many time while in New Delhi food is good decor is nice service attentive. The same man owns Aroma around the corner same menu but night and day on the service. I was the only customer in the restaurant at the time I ordered a drink, got it 15 minutes later dinner as decent asked for water twice, never got it. I asked for my check 4 times over a 30 minute time span and finally had to walk up to the manager to get it. There are other places to eat in the area that are just as good if not but without the surly staff.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We went there with a group of 20people and the staff was really nice and very quick! They offer Indian and Chinese menu's. I had an Indian vegetarian dish (yellow lentils curry-like dish) and it was really good! You automatically get nan bread when you order a maincourse, unless you specifically order rice or noodles, then it replaces the nan. On average for a maincourse and a drink you pay around 350-500rupees.

1  Thank Sunflair
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I learnt as a kid that all that glitter is not gold.I found the same applicable on the vist to aroma spice restraurant,I too was attracted by its glitter along with my faimly members,We persumed that the food too shall be fresh & tastier setting aside the affordability factor.
We found service too poor,serving staff un-hygenically dressed,food tasted as prepared from stale material,As we were in with the faimly we took the minimum we could & left & we had to suffer with loose motion & had to go for medication.

3  Thank kartikchaddha
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Visited here whilst in the Karol Bagh neighbourhood. I shared a lamb tikka dish to start, followed by chicken Kali Mirch. The lamb dish was very tasty and tender, the chicken was rather bland. The rice was fine as was the bread. I tried a couple of other dishes which were better. Service was polite and quick, the prices a little above average. Overall an OK meal.

1  Thank chammp