“One of the best Hotel in Paharganj”
Review of Hotel Arjun

Hotel Arjun
Ranked #120 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Singapore, Singapore
“One of the best Hotel in Paharganj”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My stay with my mum && dad was made AWESOME by Mr Vijay && his team. Their hospitality services made us feel at home. We arrived super late at night in the cold. All tired and shagged after a long car ride, I was expecting a slight delay in the room allocation and check-in but no, to my surprise, we were allocated a room within 10mins. I was with both my parents and we thought we were going to be given 2 rooms cause of the interior of the hotel but the room allocated to us was just perfect. The hotel interior will definitely blind the expectation of the room. And frankly, im in love with the bed decoration. Like seriously, it looked so sweet and felt so homely. I was trying my best not to spoil my bed arrangement but all I wanted to do upon arrival was just jump into bed. Next morning, we were served one of the best tea in our entire trip. And yeah, HOT WATER ! Hot water for showering was available 24hours ! In that cold, and your hot water supply definitely makes it a plus point in the hotel. My mum and I had stayed in a hotel somewhere in Paharganj in our previous trip. Being a 3-star hotel, the services there was totally suckish && in the cold we were made to bathe with freezing ice water. And the toilet, WOW ! AMAZINGLY CLEAN ! I am very clean freak when it comes to toilet. To me, I NEED A CLEAN TOILET EVERYWHERE I GO ! The room can be at its worst, but my toilet has to be at its best. And Hotel Arjun has the best toilets in Paharganj. I wouldnt mind walking miles back to the Hotel just to use the toilet cause I can never find a cleaner toilet in Paharganj.Overall, my stay in Hotel Arjun was a highlight. Though its still under-renovation, the staffs there will still make you feel totally at home. I will highly recommend my friends and family to stop over at Hotel Arjun && i will definitely from now on stay over at Hotel Arjun. Cannot wait for the Hotel to be totally renovated && completed, i will never need to feel away from home.

Room Tip: In my opinion, as long as I get a clean toilet, my room is good.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Nikki and Family

Thanks for choosing Hotel Arjun New Delhi, We are so thankful for your valuable feedback it was wonderful to meet you in person and your family .

We are looking for being your host again

Vijay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed at Hotel Arjun for 2 nights.We had booked 2 Triple Bed Rooms the rooms were Excellent.The rooms were clean and nice.All the facilities were provided to us.
And the person Mr.Vijay Tiwari was very helpful for providing all services to our satisfaction.
All in all an Excellent Stay at Hotel Arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thanks for choosing Hotel Arjun New Delhi, We are glad to know that you had wonderful time while staying with us.

We are looking forward for your memorable stay with us

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Me and My girlfriend stayed here for little under a week and it was well worth the money spent. Reception was great and very helpful, as were the other staff members. It was located in a noisy area but was well positioned in terms of ease of transport - close to the metro and many auto rickshaws always outside. Would certainly recommend and would certainly stay there again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thanks for staying at Hotel Arjun, We are glad for your feedback, It is wonderful to know that you found Hotel Arjun well positioned and well located.

We are looking forward for your memorable stay with us.

Silverton, Oregon
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We just stayed one night in this hotel . The front desk was great and very helpful . The place is in the middle of all the action which is good and bad. The good is near to restaurants and shopping .The bad it is extremely loud because of traffic, horns and the vendors and the noise lasts until quite late at night . Taxis do not want to drive here for some reason may be because it is hard to enter or exit . The price seemed high for the quality of lodging. Maybe with a longer stay my opinion would change, however my experience was an average one .

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank frankie2011
Dear Frank

Thanks for staying with us, We are glad for your feedback, It is heartwarming to know that you found our front desk team helpful and professional. AS i checked your reservation you have had booked standard room and we are trying to improve the quality of our standard rooms. We have started improving them and I am sure you will be surprised to see the change when you will visit us again

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My friends and I stayed here for 2 nights. We had initially booked standard rooms but were shown these and a deluxe room on arrival and were given the option of upgrading for an extra 500R if we wanted to. Both standards of room are a work in progress, and are definitely moving in the right direction with a very good hot shower and a comfortable bed. The rooms are not what make this place a very good stay, it is the staff. If I could rate this hotel purely on staff it would be a 5/5. We were made to feel at home from the very beginning. We were provided with hassle free advice about travelling options around India as well as around New Delhi, and were treated like family by all. I would recommend this place to stay on location and charm.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel to avoid noise from the busy bazaar road.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank frannah
Dear Guest

Thanks for choosing Hotel Arjun New Delhi, We are delighted to know that you had nice time while staying with us. We at Hotel Arjun try our best to provide every guest homely environment. Thanks for using our Travel services, We are glad to know that you have had wonderful time while traveling with us.

We look forward for being your host again.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Located in the heart of the backpacker district, the hotel Arjun was a safe haven to come back to! It was both my partner and I's first time in India and it was very overwhelming! So it was nice to have a clean room and big comfy bed to come back to. The bathroom was nothing special however it did the job. The manager at the hotel was nice and so were the staff and we ended up booking a private car to take us to Jaipur, Agra and then back to Delhi with the Hotel and was very pleased with our driver 'Harriz ' who was very helpful and knowledgeable showing us the sights.
All in all would definitely recommend this hotel !

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank -kdee-3
Dear Guest

Thanks for staying at Hotel Arjun, We are delighted to hear that you had wonderful stay with us. You also trusted our travel Services and it is heart warming to know you are satisfied.

We are looking forward for your memorable stay with us again

Regards
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This hotel is perfect for exploring the Main Bazar area as well as taking day trips around Delhi. The hotel staff is incredibly welcoming and they went well above and beyond to ensure a comfortable stay. Wifi is good in the hotel and the rooms are large and spacious. I have stayed in this hotel twice and I am already looking forward to going back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ed G
hotelarjun, Owner at Hotel Arjun, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Dear Guest

Thanks for your valuable feedback, We are glad toknow that you had pleasant stay at Hotel Arjun New Delhi and our services matched your expectations. It was pleasure to meet you in person and it feels wonderful to know that you had value of your money while staying with us.

We are looking for your next memorable stay in New Delhi

+91-9999331194