Hotel Arjun
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel New India(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel Star View(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
Ajay Guest House(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Vishal(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsnew delhi railway stationmain bazar areahot watermr vijaybudget hotelnice stayhotel staffconnaught placespecial thankspaharganjwifisheltonindiametrohospitalityrooftop
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was staying in hotel arjun several times already and everytime i was more than satisfied. Its very clean, the rooms are big and very comfortable. But most important is the nice and quiet atmosphere, which this place and the people who are working there, are creating.

• Stayed: November 2013
hotelarjun, Owner at Hotel Arjun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you had nice time while staying with us.

We look forward for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Myself and my partner have stayed in Dehli many times, and never stayed in the same hotel twice due to most rooms being tiny, windowless cells. Our room at Hotel Arjun was one of the cheaper rooms, but it was big room with a large en-suite bathroom and we even had a window! The reception staff were super friendly but not at all pushy. Any questions we had were answered quickly and honestly, which after 4 months in India was a welcome change. So all in all good room, great value for money, but it was the people and the service that would make us return, thanks so much!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thanks for staying at Hotel Arjun and we highly appreciate your feedback, We are glad to know that you have the value of your money and you had the hassle free time while staying with us. Your feedback helps us to improve our qualities.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My stay with my mum && dad was made AWESOME by Mr Vijay && his team. Their hospitality services made us feel at home. We arrived super late at night in the cold. All tired and shagged after a long car ride, I was expecting a slight delay in the room allocation and check-in but no, to my surprise, we were allocated a room within 10mins. I was with both my parents and we thought we were going to be given 2 rooms cause of the interior of the hotel but the room allocated to us was just perfect. The hotel interior will definitely blind the expectation of the room. And frankly, im in love with the bed decoration. Like seriously, it looked so sweet and felt so homely. I was trying my best not to spoil my bed arrangement but all I wanted to do upon arrival was just jump into bed. Next morning, we were served one of the best tea in our entire trip. And yeah, HOT WATER ! Hot water for showering was available 24hours ! In that cold, and your hot water supply definitely makes it a plus point in the hotel. My mum and I had stayed in a hotel somewhere in Paharganj in our previous trip. Being a 3-star hotel, the services there was totally suckish && in the cold we were made to bathe with freezing ice water. And the toilet, WOW ! AMAZINGLY CLEAN ! I am very clean freak when it comes to toilet. To me, I NEED A CLEAN TOILET EVERYWHERE I GO ! The room can be at its worst, but my toilet has to be at its best. And Hotel Arjun has the best toilets in Paharganj. I wouldnt mind walking miles back to the Hotel just to use the toilet cause I can never find a cleaner toilet in Paharganj.Overall, my stay in Hotel Arjun was a highlight. Though its still under-renovation, the staffs there will still make you feel totally at home. I will highly recommend my friends and family to stop over at Hotel Arjun && i will definitely from now on stay over at Hotel Arjun. Cannot wait for the Hotel to be totally renovated && completed, i will never need to feel away from home.

Room Tip: In my opinion, as long as I get a clean toilet, my room is good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Nikki and Family

Thanks for choosing Hotel Arjun New Delhi, We are so thankful for your valuable feedback it was wonderful to meet you in person and your family .

We are looking for being your host again

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed at Hotel Arjun for 2 nights.We had booked 2 Triple Bed Rooms the rooms were Excellent.The rooms were clean and nice.All the facilities were provided to us.
And the person Mr.Vijay Tiwari was very helpful for providing all services to our satisfaction.
All in all an Excellent Stay at Hotel Arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thanks for choosing Hotel Arjun New Delhi, We are glad to know that you had wonderful time while staying with us.

We are looking forward for your memorable stay with us

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Me and My girlfriend stayed here for little under a week and it was well worth the money spent. Reception was great and very helpful, as were the other staff members. It was located in a noisy area but was well positioned in terms of ease of transport - close to the metro and many auto rickshaws always outside. Would certainly recommend and would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thanks for staying at Hotel Arjun, We are glad for your feedback, It is wonderful to know that you found Hotel Arjun well positioned and well located.

We are looking forward for your memorable stay with us.