“asia pop!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

fun vibe. good food spiced just right. try the water chestnut spring roll. love the asian pop iconography splayed throughout—walls, menus.. plus point is its location in the charming khan market

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Their menu is varied but I'm a sucker for their sticky rice dishes. CAn't ever resist them although I know I will eat too much because the helpings are so large. Still not tired of the innovative decor even though I've been there so many times.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I visit this outlet some time back . Located in select city walk it has a bit of a waiting list over the weekend . The service was really nice and we got placed and our order was taken within few minutes . We ordered sticky rice and green that curry . The Green curry was not to hot , but it was subtle . I like my green curry to be more hot and spicy . Then like the India food that food have these chunks of inedible spices which are added for flavour . The place is nice and decent for a good Chinese or Asian meal

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

After trying it twice before with family it was a casual business lunch at Mamagoto, and lemme tell you service or food is never a let down!
We ordered for Mamagoto goreng, Penang curry with sticky rice, Masamal Lamb curry with steamed rice - its a treat to dine in this small but warm restaurant. Every dish I have tried till now has been A+ always authentic and delicious. Have to mention - portion sizes are huge so one curry is actually sufficient for 2 people, take advice from your server.
Staff Is very efficient and ever smiling, service is quick I would strongly suggest this place for casual family dinners, business lunches or just a place to hang out with friends after shopping at khan market :)

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This is a typical pan Asian place. The taste is same as that of other indianised Chinese cuisine restaurants. On my last visit we ordered 3 main courses one veg and two non veg and they all had the same gravy. The food is not bad but it's mostly average. One thing that I would recommend for sure is their Khao suey it's certainly worth trying.