“Taj Mahal Day Tour”

Indian Travel Tour - Private Day Tours
Ranked #163 of 525 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer tours and travels services to India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet. We offer following trips: Short trips : - Taj mahal day trips from Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, Pune, Hyderabad, Banglore, Cochin & Chennai- Delhi day trips- Mumbai day trips- Fixed Departure & Customised tour packages- Golden Triangle tours, Rajasthan tour packages - Wildlife tour packages- North India.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Hello. My friend and I did the Taj Mahal day tour in mid-May and it was truly a great day. The day started with a pick-up at the hotel to the train station. We were escorted the whole time and were picked up in Agra by our guide for the day. He was great and very interesting. We toured the Taj Mahal and two other sites and had a great lunch in the middle. The day ended with our train trip back to Delhi, where the driver picked us up again and drove us back to our hotel. It was a long but truly great and interesting day. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who desires to visit the Taj Mahal. Have Fun!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I would definitely recommend Travel Force India tours. I did the One Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and had an amazing experience. I got very quick answers to my questions by email prior to the tour. The tour guide was the best!! We recommended the tour to others afterwards and they had the same great experience.

3  Thank TeresaMontes