“Touring with indiatajmahaltour.com to Agra”

Indian Travel Tour - Private Day Tours
Ranked #175 of 534 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer tours and travels services to India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet. We offer following trips: Short trips : - Taj mahal day trips from Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, Pune, Hyderabad, Banglore, Cochin & Chennai- Delhi day trips- Mumbai day trips- Fixed Departure & Customised tour packages- Golden Triangle tours, Rajasthan tour packages - Wildlife tour packages- North India.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 10 August 2013

It was one of the magnificent visit to Taj Mahal the foremost extragavent architectural wonder and the most visited tourist destination of the world. It was kind of exotic experience that I had in the recent past. This architectural wonder is the must to visit if you are in India. A must because of its mesmerising huge white marble wonder it seems to be coming out of the dreams of heart. The poetic structure and the most important love symbol of all times. Why I am appreciating so much about it because the flawless guide explaining each and every thing of this wonderful structure. No hassles and no delays in the services of the travel tour guide made me to appreciate the architectural wonder so much. Indeed I will return again as they say come again. May be with my friends who read my preview about the site and the tour guide. Thank you for this wonderful experience indiatajmahaltour... Chao!

2  Thank rahulprem

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Me and friend's family visited Taj Mahal in month of June , We stayed in nearby hotel. It was really a fantastic experience.India travel tour organized my trip very well.Thanks a lot to India travel tour.

1  Thank Moulded
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We've booked a tour in Jaipur, the service and guide was great and really helpful. We can highly recommend Indian Travel tour

2  Thank Philipp S
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My friends and I did a one day tour of the Taj Mahal. My feedback is as follows:
Positive:
• Communication via e-mail before going to India was prompt and very responsive. We had confidence that everything would be worked out.
• The hotel in New Delhi was nice and accommodating
• The tour guide in Agra, Nikhilesh, was excellent! He gave us great information, was very attentive to our needs, and made sure we had what we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed him and would recommend him for future service. He even stayed with one of our friends when her train got delayed.
• The lunch buffet was nice and it was a nice break from the heat to be in the hotel.
• The train ride was good and it was nice to have water and meals
• The driver was good and met us on time on Saturday both times and Sunday morning to take us from the airport.
We were able to add one person at the last minute.
Fortunately we had a cell phone so the agent responded quickly via text and would give info to our driver and tour guide.

Negative:
• We waited for almost 2 hours for the pick up from the airport. Given that our airline info was provided previously something should have been worked out for someone to meet both groups at the different airports because we had no idea who to look for or what to do. The driver did not even know he had to pick us up at the other airport. We had no idea there were two airports in Delhi. This was frustrating. With the amount of people coming, we should have had a larger vehicle or maybe two vehicles because we had to squeeze in and sit uncomfortably
• One of the train tickets was not confirmed beforehand which made us all nervous. We had seats on the paper which were different from the seats texted us which meant we walked up and down the train trying to find our seats. We finally sat somewhere where there were free seats .

Despite the two times of inconvenience, we felt it came with the territory of being in a different country with a different way of doing things. So we had some frustrating moments but in the end, seeing the Taj Mahal made it all worth it! The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort made us forget about our inconveniences and we thoroughly enjoyed our time. Our guide in Agra also made up for the inconveniences as well because he was just so great! So, overall I would do it all again! Now I know what questions to ask beforehand. Overall, the company did well and I would give them a second chance.

The tour guide in Agra was excellent! He gave us great information, was very attentive to our needs, and made sure we had what we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed him and would recommend him for future service.
Nikhilesh

1  Thank sojomama
Reviewed 27 June 2013

my wife and myself visited Delhi and Agra in March this year and I chose Travel Force India to take care of all our travel needs. they picked us up from the airport, organised a go anyway Delhi sightseeing tour, picked us and put us on the train to Agra for the Taj Mahal tour along with a great tour guide, excellent lunch at the Trident Hotel and back to delhi by train and taxi to our hotel. the tours were well conducted, clean cars, great drivers and escorts. on our final day they even dropped us off to the airport for our next destination.

I highly recommend them for your next visit to Delhi and thank you Travel Force team for a great experience

1  Thank BRJP310852