bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station
US$96
US$130
US$106
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$330
US$284
Orbitz.com
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$188
US$143
Trip.com
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$76
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,316 results
All reviewsnew delhi railway stationbloom roomsattached cafecompact roominner courtyardconnaught placefree wififree mineral waterarakashan roadgreat showersingle roomcomfortable bedsan oasistea coffeetuk tukbusy areamin walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I came to New Delhi for a business trip and was heading towards those usual crappy pahar ganj hotels , Just few minutes after i left the railway station gates i spotted a Well Lit White and Yellow building at the corner of Arakshan road .I thought it might be one of those dearer hotels run by chain hotel companies. I stepped in to check out the room prices and was amaze to find out how low they were . I quickly asked for a Standard room and the manager at the front was more than happy to offer me standard queen room which had a nice view. My room was quite spacious with a very comfortable bed and very clean washroom. Internet was offered for free by the hotel and so is the coffee . For a moment i felt i am not in India looking at the high standards set by the hotel management, Its location is great coz it took me 5 minutes to reach CP where my meetings were. When i return back to the hotel after day full of meetings i headed straight to the Amici cafe for dinner and ordered a Pizza which i quite like as it was Wood Oven one , Used one of those iMacs they got at the front which i think is a brilliant idea. The Bed was really great coz i had nice sleep after the tiring day in Delhi heat.They do have a free shuttle service which dropped me to the metro station .I was very impressed by this hotel and I recommend this to anyone looking for a Great Place to stay for Brilliant Price in Heart of Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sethsahil
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very central area, awesome bed, very clean, good value for money, refunded pre-booked breakfast when I had to go for an early trip, airport pick-up was working well, was dropped off by free hotel shuttle at the central airport metro station.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank FRQNTTRVLRFB
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Forget where it is located, moment you step in you are taken to an amazing new level of customer service. Everyone seems to be trained to be impeccable, I arrived earlier than scheduled on Monday morning and was waiting. Bala showed me around the hotel and what struck me was the freshness in the air, in the rooms and cleanliness. You just can't believe you are in Paharganj area (the area is quite a dump honestly) but this is like an oasis in the desert. Every little thing they do, they amaze me. The rooms were so clean, the pressure in the shower was amazing, could go on and on. Move over Ginger and other budget hotels, you need to take a lesson or two from Bloomrooms.

Room Tip: I got a room inside so it was very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Manish_Kamdar
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stayed at bloomrooms a few days ago with my friend and i was extremely satisfied with my stay! The lobby and rooms are impeccably clean, the service is fast and friendly, the cafe serves a breakfast buffet with continental fare at a fair price and overall i felt extremely safe in an otherwise sketchy area. Highly reccomended!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julia P
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

A great oasis in Delhi. The beds are the comfiest I've slept on in India and possibly ever!! The free filtered water, tea/coffee and wifi are wonderful and we even had a little balcony. We opted for a standard room which was actually quite big.
The staff were very attentive and lovely.
As it is new it can be difficult to get a rickshaw/taxi who knows it but we got there eventually. Despite being right near New Delhi station google maps said it was as long as the walk to the metro at Connaught place (about 15mins) as you have to find a pedestrian walk way, so we just used the metro from Connaught place instead.
I'd definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013