Stayed for one night, room facing railway station.
+ Great location if you are planning to use the railway. Not so great for the city centre.
+ thousands of small shops around, most closing after 10pm, so you can always get something to eat etc.
+ Clear room with A/C
+ Nice and lively yellow colors everywhere
+ Friendly and helpful stuff
+ Reasonable price for what it offers
- Noise from the street ends at midnight and starts again at 5 am. It's a very busy but narrow road so constant honking can drive you crazy. No amount of insulation can stop a truck's horn.
- The lift needs two hands to get in/out, one to push/pull the door and the other to slide the protective bars. If you are carrying things, it can be frustrating.
- WiFi can get very slow, forget about streaming
- Limited non-Indian TV channels
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.