“Excellent Value for Money”

bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station
Ranked #31 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was inquisitive about the hotel after reading the reviews at Trip Advisor so booked it on my trip to Delhi for one night. Just walking distance from the Railway Station this is the best in the locality. Lovely, clean and hygienic rooms (small though). I loved the yellow theme. It just looks perfect and soothing. The staff is very co-operative and helpful. Would definitely recommend for business travelers. I stayed in the Queen Standard room. The bed was small for two.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank VishalMadan

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Excellent basic no frills accommodation. Low end area but you see the real Delhi, & walking up Arakashan Rd at night is amazing. Breakfast not included & the basement cafe value was disappointing, but there is a good restaurant along the street. Good wifi.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great value budget hotel a short walk from New Delhi rail station, just off the main bazaar where most of the budget hotels in the area are. While not close to any tourist sights (except Connaught place), the proximity to the rail station allows one to navigate the city via metro. Plenty of autorickshaws around too, which will get you around almost anyone in central delhi for less than 100 rupees.

Rooms are simple, but modern and clean. All rooms have free wifi and access to a safe. Towels and toiletries are also provided. Rooms facing the street can be noisy, even at night. Staff are friendly and very helpful.

Excellent value for money - would definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Lenida
Reviewed 30 April 2014

So, I had to visit Delhi for some educational meet for 4 days and a friend of mine recommended me Bloomrooms, I right away checked their website to get an idea of how it was and let alone the hotel, the website itself was so fantastic that it convinced me to try it out.

So, I took down the number from the website and called them to make a booking prior to my arrival to ensure I get a room available and avoid any issues. I called them a few times to get my queries answered and to get the directions once I reached the Railway station and the good thing was it was just about 200 meters away from the Railway station which was fantastic.

Then when I reached the hotel, the manager was very friendly and equally excited than me to get me checked in and knew what he was saying and suggested me what I should get.

I found to rooms a bit small to be honest but small is not really the best word to describe them, with sufficient space would be a better explanation for that. As what a person would like to do in the hotel room? He either just comes to sleep and take a bath generally so both the bed and the shower was amazing. The rooms were clean and had free local calls service, also the staff was readily available with quick service whenever needed and helped me at a lot of times for say things like when I wanted some menus of different restaurants around to get some food delivered directly to the hotels and when I needed directions to a place which I wanted to visit, he right away printed and handed me a map of the place and got a taxi for me.

I would specially like to mention 'Mr. Mahinder' who was one of the staff members who really helped me a lot and I will be contacting him once again whenever I visit again Delhi as Bloomrooms is the best economical hotel with amazing services I found in Delhi. I was lucky to get a quiet room(he suggested it) and the hotel had all the basic necessities like Free Wifi, Local Calling Service, Taxi to drop to the Metro which took me to the airport and a lot more.

In short, this is the best hotel you can find in that particular area of Delhi, and if you're on a budget, I would rather say this is the best hotel you can find in Delhi. Try it out and I pretty sure you would love it!

Thanks a lot guys for such a great experience, will surely be visiting you people once again soon! Keep up the great work.

P.S. They don't really have any of those lavish stuff like the Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre and stuff because they rather prefer to keep it simple and economical rather than making it lavish and charging ten times more.

Shrenik

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Shrenik9
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Excellent price for a reasonable room. Very comfortable bed, decent sized room, good shower, clean. Very close to New Delhi train station - which is both good and bad. Great for getting around but it does mean that for a couple of blocks it is chaotic and a bit unsavoury in terms of some of the people hanging around. During the day - no problems; at night - be sensible. There are plenty of taxis and motorised rickshaws to give door-to-door service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Despite of dirty and chaos nearby areas ; railwat station, this hotel provides clean, neat, nice and western look of room. It's a bit small but complete facilities. They have comform bed, hot water and plasma tv. A few minutes walk to railway station and main bazaar. Cafe at downstairs provide wester menu

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rozaaaaa
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The Bloomrooms on Arakashan Road is an island of calm in a very busy part of the world. This is, by far, the best hotel we saw in that part of New Delhi. We spent two days getting our bearings and getting adjusted to the pace of life in India. You can stand on the hotels balconies and watch the market below - I promise the sights and sounds will amaze you! Something I really liked were the universal power outlets throughout the rooms. They allowed us to use our devices, without needing adapters. Nice! The Amici Cafe next door was also pretty good. I give the Bloomrooms a high recommendation.

Room Tip: Inside rooms, along the courtyard, offer greater levels of quiet.