“stop over in Delhi”

Ranked #26 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Sunshine Coast
“stop over in Delhi”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a very nice spot to stay in Delhi, close to the Train Station and to the shopping district and markets. Well appointed and comfortable rooms and a lift to service the 2 floors. Inside courtyard for relaxation. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Excellent Restaurant attached to the Hotel, serving tasty food. Bad point no Indian cuisine. Very catchy Yellow Theme throughout the Hotel. Very good WiFi reception. Will recommend the Hotel to anyone visiting Delhi

Room Tip: A room opening to the inside courtyard would be good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Cusco, Peru
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This hotel is fantastic! Its clean, extremely well organised and snappy, everything is in the right place, the staff are helpful and polite and it has a nice little cafe next door. If you absolutely have to stay in this rather grubby area of Delhi, presumably to catch a train, its a great choice!
I was also pleasantly surprised by the variety of the breakfast and the staff were able to advise of the status of my wait list train ticked and even arranged for a free shuttle to take me and my way too heavy luggage to the station (which is easily walkable distance with less stuff). In short, I wish there would be many more places like this!

Room Tip: I was on the top floor on the street side and there was some traffic noise for sure - not unbearable...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Aglaea
Jalandhar, India
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was inquisitive about the hotel after reading the reviews at Trip Advisor so booked it on my trip to Delhi for one night. Just walking distance from the Railway Station this is the best in the locality. Lovely, clean and hygienic rooms (small though). I loved the yellow theme. It just looks perfect and soothing. The staff is very co-operative and helpful. Would definitely recommend for business travelers. I stayed in the Queen Standard room. The bed was small for two.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank VishalMadan
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Excellent basic no frills accommodation. Low end area but you see the real Delhi, & walking up Arakashan Rd at night is amazing. Breakfast not included & the basement cafe value was disappointing, but there is a good restaurant along the street. Good wifi.

• Stayed April 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great value budget hotel a short walk from New Delhi rail station, just off the main bazaar where most of the budget hotels in the area are. While not close to any tourist sights (except Connaught place), the proximity to the rail station allows one to navigate the city via metro. Plenty of autorickshaws around too, which will get you around almost anyone in central delhi for less than 100 rupees.

Rooms are simple, but modern and clean. All rooms have free wifi and access to a safe. Towels and toiletries are also provided. Rooms facing the street can be noisy, even at night. Staff are friendly and very helpful.

Excellent value for money - would definitely stay again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Lenida
Indore, India
Reviewed 30 April 2014

So, I had to visit Delhi for some educational meet for 4 days and a friend of mine recommended me Bloomrooms, I right away checked their website to get an idea of how it was and let alone the hotel, the website itself was so fantastic that it convinced me to try it out.

So, I took down the number from the website and called them to make a booking prior to my arrival to ensure I get a room available and avoid any issues. I called them a few times to get my queries answered and to get the directions once I reached the Railway station and the good thing was it was just about 200 meters away from the Railway station which was fantastic.

Then when I reached the hotel, the manager was very friendly and equally excited than me to get me checked in and knew what he was saying and suggested me what I should get.

I found to rooms a bit small to be honest but small is not really the best word to describe them, with sufficient space would be a better explanation for that. As what a person would like to do in the hotel room? He either just comes to sleep and take a bath generally so both the bed and the shower was amazing. The rooms were clean and had free local calls service, also the staff was readily available with quick service whenever needed and helped me at a lot of times for say things like when I wanted some menus of different restaurants around to get some food delivered directly to the hotels and when I needed directions to a place which I wanted to visit, he right away printed and handed me a map of the place and got a taxi for me.

I would specially like to mention 'Mr. Mahinder' who was one of the staff members who really helped me a lot and I will be contacting him once again whenever I visit again Delhi as Bloomrooms is the best economical hotel with amazing services I found in Delhi. I was lucky to get a quiet room(he suggested it) and the hotel had all the basic necessities like Free Wifi, Local Calling Service, Taxi to drop to the Metro which took me to the airport and a lot more.

In short, this is the best hotel you can find in that particular area of Delhi, and if you're on a budget, I would rather say this is the best hotel you can find in Delhi. Try it out and I pretty sure you would love it!

Thanks a lot guys for such a great experience, will surely be visiting you people once again soon! Keep up the great work.

P.S. They don't really have any of those lavish stuff like the Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre and stuff because they rather prefer to keep it simple and economical rather than making it lavish and charging ten times more.

Shrenik

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Shrenik9
China
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Excellent price for a reasonable room. Very comfortable bed, decent sized room, good shower, clean. Very close to New Delhi train station - which is both good and bad. Great for getting around but it does mean that for a couple of blocks it is chaotic and a bit unsavoury in terms of some of the people hanging around. During the day - no problems; at night - be sensible. There are plenty of taxis and motorised rickshaws to give door-to-door service.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends