“Clean, stylish, western standard.”

bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station
Ranked #33 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed in some wonderful hotels during my 2 month tour of India, the best of them were 5* star located in the south that were very cheap as I was travelling there in prime time monsoon season.

When I began to head North through some of the bigger cites the accommodation standards began to dive and the prices began to rise. When I got to Delhi I was paying £30 a night to stay in some really terrible hotels, it was quite depressing.

This place was the exception, I only spent a night here but everything was done to a very high standard. The workmanship on the design of the hotel and the appliances (plugs that sit nicely in the wall!) were very high (British company I think, so UK standard). The food in the attached cafe was great, the staff were friendly enough (for Delhi), the bright yellow interior made the place feel fresh and modern. WIFI was the most reliable I have used, easily watch youtube or Skype with loved ones without connection problems.

A decent price I think for what you get, and it still didn't break the bank. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers who wan't a break from the squalor that can sometimes be Delhi. Area is a bit rough having said that, but I never felt in danger whilst I was tying there, and the hotel will arrange transport if you ask them.

Room Tip: I stayed in the compact room that was tiny but pleasant, fine for a single person. Standard rooms lo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jaimebunting
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This hotel was as advertised: inexpensive, clean, safe and near the rail station.

I stayed in another hotel in this area on a previous trip and it wasn't pleasant. This hotel however is in a great location and clean. I would try and get a room on the inside, mine was facing outside and a little noisy. But for the rate, I think it is a really good deal. Breakfast buffet was decent and clean. The only thing I would suggest is south indian coffee, Delhi sucks for finding south indian filter coffee because it isn't in south india. I also really appreciated the water cooler so I didn't need to run and buy water when I got thirsty late at night. This hotel's owners have a great attention to detail that showed up with every aspect.

The doorman helped me find a barber right across the street and I got a really nice haircut. This hotel also took good care of my 1st time to india family who stayed a few days later after I was there.

Room Tip: inside facing will be quierter
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank DoctorPeppermint
Reviewed 12 July 2014

its located in a noisy and a busy neighborhood, but once you are in your room, you are cut off from all that. except for rooms which face the roads below. booked the same on the net, check in was smooth. i booked a compact single bed room. basic, spotlessly clean, great bathroom fixtures and workmanship. suggest that you also book your breakfast when you book the rooms on the net. breakfast is buffet type and the usual fare. overall a nice stay and would definite would not hesitate to go back or recommend the same to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Spent our first two nights in India here and cannot fault the place!

If you are looking for a cheap, clean, minimalist hotel then this is for you.

All the guys at the front desk and the rest of the staff are extremely helpful with information and helping you with anything you need in Delhi.

This hotel serves as a great base for exploring the city with close proximity to Delhi station, Connaught place and main bazaar but to name a few.

Rebooked for the final nights of our trip as we enjoyed it so much!

Breakfast had everything that you could need to start the day (western and Indian cuisines) and the hotel also had a great wifi service included - as was a hotel shuttle bus.

All in all a fantastic hotel for a cost discerning traveller that only needs the basics.

Thankyou!!!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Its in the heart of the city, safe and great value for money. The staff is nice, polite and eager to help. My work requires frequent trips to Delhi and I plan to stay with them whenever I am there. Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This provides is a refreshing experience for business traveler. Very near to New Delhi station and with very functional rooms, Bloomrooms is my preferred hotel whenever I am in Delhi. Good and aesthetic rooms with surprisingly American style service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sateeshg
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Though the hotel is small. They have taken utmost care about hygiene & cleanliness. The staff is very cooperative. The rooms are too compact but very well maintained. The standard of hotel & the people coming there is very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends