“Best Place in Best Price”

Hotel Krishna Plaza New Delhi
Hotel Krishna Plaza New Delhi
Ranked #477 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Pune
“Best Place in Best Price”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I went Delhi for my Business Meeting and one of my friend suggested about this Hotel. It fulfills all my needs and also I enjoyed sound sleep after hectic schedule of Business meet.
I reached Delhi in evening and after one full day traveling wanted to rest for few hours as I had meeting next day. And this Hotel helped me to have sound sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms other side of Road. It will help you to reduce sound level in your room.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Aakash C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Taiz, Yemen
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I always try to choose new hotel because have modern experience. this time I tried Hotel Krishna Plaza in Main Market And of course it's a smart choice
The lobby is very spacious and clean. front office manager is a very nice and gentle man. they gave me nice room on top floor on my choice. My rooms was up to the level for what I paid. Bathroom was also clean and modern. Breakfast was complementory for me and was ok.
overall its a value of money and worth of recomendation

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
6 Thank nan798
Jamshedpur (Tata Nagar), Jharkhand, India
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was in delhi for a small trip. Luckily I found this hotel and I think this is a great place to stay with your friends or family. The service was great, food was amazing. Almost everything was of premium quality and no one can complain about this. Everything was properly maintained. beds, curtains and everything else was nicely cleaned and was better than a lot of hotels that I have visited earlier. bathroom, toilet everything was very neat and clean. The quality of furnitures was nice. Decoration of the room with flower pots and nice pictures on walls was very good .all of these makes your mood fresh. the rooms were quite bigger than what I have seen in other hotels. The location of the hotel is perfect . I found the place very relaxing and calm. If one wants to calm and ease oneself then also it is a great place. I think every facility that one can think of in such hotels, was provided. The only thing I found, that the hote lacks in was swimming pool. The price is not low but one is going to get every penny of it. The hotel is worth suggesting to others to stay for holidays or any kind of visit in delhi.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank rsingh2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was for my business meet at Paharganj Delhi
i stay in this hotel because it was in main Market and Very near to my office.
The hotel was too Good, The room were great the service was up to mark.
The Food was great I enjoyed it.
Best Part the Rates Are very attractive which fits into our budget.

Room Tip: Rooms Are bigger Aand very Colourful........
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank gsmrocks
Riobamba, Chimborazo, Ecuador
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This hotel is amazing because you can find a lot of beautiful places where you can enjoy and relax. Also you can enjoy whith your family or your best friends. there are a lot of beautiful and iterestind things. the hotel is very clean and the beds are very confortable because the room is very big with peactures in the wall. the food is delicious. This hotel is perfec if you want to relax and you want to have a good days. I recommend this hotel. ..

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 164Elizabeth
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is a newly constructed hotel in main Bazzar, i had booked its sister concerned property Hotel Star Plaza but they offered me a free upgradation to this Hotel, which was much more than I had booked. The Exterior is very attracting and grand. All amenities are shining, room bathroom was very neat and clean. Bed was very comfortable. They offered me free breakfast which was also good.There was smell of painting in some part of Hotel but it did not affect our stay. In total it was a very nice experience of luxury stay in budget price. I recommend this hotel to all.Thanks

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple