“Great Experience!!!”

Ranked #467 of 707 Hotels in New Delhi
Ghent, Belgium
“Great Experience!!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I found this hotel through online booking portals. It was very neat and clean, good service offered, great hospitality shown. overall it was nice experience staying in this hotel. best part is it is vey much under budget with good services.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Mrityunjay P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was in delhi for a small trip wid my friends. Luckily I found this hotel and I think this is a great place to stay with your friends or family. The service was great, food was amazing. Almost everything was of premium quality and no one can complain about this. Everything was properly maintained. beds, curtains and everything else was givng an awsome luk to room. the only thing that i missed there, was swimming pool n also of health club. The price is not low but one is going to get every penny of it. The hotel is worth suggesting to others to stay for holidays or any kind of visit in delhi.i must guaranteed you that u will enjoy staying there.............!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank RUPESH_SINGH2013
Pune
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I went Delhi for my Business Meeting and one of my friend suggested about this Hotel. It fulfills all my needs and also I enjoyed sound sleep after hectic schedule of Business meet.
I reached Delhi in evening and after one full day traveling wanted to rest for few hours as I had meeting next day. And this Hotel helped me to have sound sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms other side of Road. It will help you to reduce sound level in your room.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Aakash C
Taiz, Yemen
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I always try to choose new hotel because have modern experience. this time I tried Hotel Krishna Plaza in Main Market And of course it's a smart choice
The lobby is very spacious and clean. front office manager is a very nice and gentle man. they gave me nice room on top floor on my choice. My rooms was up to the level for what I paid. Bathroom was also clean and modern. Breakfast was complementory for me and was ok.
overall its a value of money and worth of recomendation

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
6 Thank nan798
Jamshedpur (Tata Nagar), Jharkhand, India
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was in delhi for a small trip. Luckily I found this hotel and I think this is a great place to stay with your friends or family. The service was great, food was amazing. Almost everything was of premium quality and no one can complain about this. Everything was properly maintained. beds, curtains and everything else was nicely cleaned and was better than a lot of hotels that I have visited earlier. bathroom, toilet everything was very neat and clean. The quality of furnitures was nice. Decoration of the room with flower pots and nice pictures on walls was very good .all of these makes your mood fresh. the rooms were quite bigger than what I have seen in other hotels. The location of the hotel is perfect . I found the place very relaxing and calm. If one wants to calm and ease oneself then also it is a great place. I think every facility that one can think of in such hotels, was provided. The only thing I found, that the hote lacks in was swimming pool. The price is not low but one is going to get every penny of it. The hotel is worth suggesting to others to stay for holidays or any kind of visit in delhi.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank rsingh2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was for my business meet at Paharganj Delhi
i stay in this hotel because it was in main Market and Very near to my office.
The hotel was too Good, The room were great the service was up to mark.
The Food was great I enjoyed it.
Best Part the Rates Are very attractive which fits into our budget.

Room Tip: Rooms Are bigger Aand very Colourful........
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank gsmrocks
Riobamba, Chimborazo, Ecuador
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This hotel is amazing because you can find a lot of beautiful places where you can enjoy and relax. Also you can enjoy whith your family or your best friends. there are a lot of beautiful and iterestind things. the hotel is very clean and the beds are very confortable because the room is very big with peactures in the wall. the food is delicious. This hotel is perfec if you want to relax and you want to have a good days. I recommend this hotel. ..

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple