“New hotel, Excellent staff!!”

JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity
Ranked #13 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Reston, Virginia
“New hotel, Excellent staff!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Brand new hotel with amazing service and amenities, comfy bed, great location. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, the executive lounge was fantastic. Excellent service at every instance. Staff are exceptionally friend and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
JW M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

Located in proximity to the airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity provides an excellent accommodation option. It’s great to have our location, amenities and service appreciated on this public forum. Our associates indeed go an extra mile to offer impeccable service and review like yours is the perfect reward for their endeavors.

We thank you again for staying at our hotel in New Delhi and praising our offerings on this forum. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you with another remarkable stay experience.

Balan Paravantavida

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (341)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Admittedly, we stayed here due to a cancelled flight but we absolutely loved it. The gym/pool was beautiful, room was modern, lobby has free wifi, staff were exceptionally hospitable. The food is a bit pricey, but we felt the room was priced appropriately given the amenities. The JW Marriott is an oasis in the Delhi chaos.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you at our hotel in New Delhi and your generous feedback has doubled our happiness. JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity takes pride in serving guests with world-class amenities and bespoke service and we are glad to note that our hospitality standards lived upto your expectations.

We hope the pleasant memories of this trip will tempt you to plan another sojourn at our luxury hotel in New Delhi. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends again at our hotel.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I think this is the best Marriott property and maybe one of the best overall hotels at which I have stayed.

This is an airport neighborhood hotel that opened in October 2013 and being an airport hotel it is only 5 stories tall and is in an uninspired location with no special views, which is what I expect at an airport hotel. However the interior is modern and comfortable and the service is fantastic.

Check in was prompt - I arrived before Noon ( well before check-in time), and the team made my room available immediately. The front office manger went out her way to personally welcome me (I am a regular Marriott guest) and she let me know the hotel is new and notified me that she would appreciate any suggestions I might have at the end of my stay so that they can improve and learn.

The room was spotless. The bathroom offers a shower and soaking tub. The bed is fantastically comfortable. There are several English language tv channels, including HBO available.

I had breakfast in the hotel restaurant (included in my rate), the Buffett is expansive and very good. The staff in the restaurant were friendly and responsive.

I had two meals via room service. The operator spoke excellent English and helped by making some good suggestions regarding menu items/ordering. The food was delivered very promptly, was hot and delicious. The young man who delivered my dinner, I can't recall his name, but it started with A, was really professional and considerate. My only negative comment here would be I think they are charging a service charge, but the menu stated in the fine print that they do not charge a service charge, maybe I misunderstood the bill, but if so, there was no way for me to include a tip on the room service charge, unless I missed something. I guess it was just not clear to me how it was working.

I did go look at the pool and it looked great, but the weather was not great at the time of my stay, so I did not go in.

I had a hair cut in the spa and the team was accommodating and friendly.

The only negatives were:
1. The view from my room was awful - there is a building under construction immediately adjacent to the hotel and it is covered with plastic and not great to look at - while I understand the hotel has no control over its neighbor, I don't think the hotel was anywhere near full at the time of my stay and I think the hotel management could have worked to utilize rooms facing the courtyard or the other side rather than the construction site - at least until the building is finished. As soon as the building is complete this problem will be resolved.
2. I was under the impression that I was getting a credit on my bill for not attending the News Year Gala that was included in my rate, however I did not receive the credit. I did fail to raise the issue at check-out as I had forgotten until I reached the airport, so it was as much my fault as the hotels.

These minor issues did not negatively impact my visit in any significant manner. I absolutely loved staying at this hotel and would be excited to return. I found the service to be what this hotel is all about and they really excel at service. I think with time this will only continue to improve as the team becomes even more refined and experienced - as the hotel had only been open two months at the time of my stay.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room not facing the building under construction. Also, don't miss the breakfast in k3...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank SMDTraveler
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your patronage and wonderful review detailing the various aspects of your stay. It is a pleasure to know that you were impressed with our location, service and amenities.

Your kind remarks about our hospitality standards have been shared with the entire team and they are delighted to receive your compliments on this public forum.

We have also taken a note of your suggestions and assure you to incorporate them and provide an even better stay experience on your next visit. Thank you again for your recommendation and we would indeed consider it an honor to have you back at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity.

chicago
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Newly opened hotel, had excellent location for in between flights. We landed at 2am and were catching another flight in the afternoon. Very comfortable and all the amenities of a five star hotel. Loved the bed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for staying at our hotel in New Delhi and appreciating our offerings on this public forum.

Located near Indira Gandhi International Airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity is a perfect stop over for travelers on the go. It’s great to have our location, world-class amenities and service appreciated on this public forum. At our hotel, we strive to pamper guests with utmost luxury and we are glad to receive an acknowledgement of our efforts in your review.

We thank you again for honoring us with your patronage and we would indeed be delighted to welcome you again for a longer duration.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel is only about 10 minutes drive from the airport. Rooms are very peaceful , with good quality sleep. Food is great,specially continental. Breakfast is good , with amazing waffles . (The chef was kind enough to tell us the trick as well!!)

Its newly opened and construction was still going on, so there was not much of a view. Maybe that would get sorted out.

Would highly recommend this place .

My only suggestion to this hotel would be to keep a first aid kit handy .

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family at our hotel in New Delhi. Located near Indira Gandhi International Airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity offers the best of everything to guests. It is great to know that we could make your stay pleasant with our service and amenities. We are also grateful for your kind words about our food quality that has been duly conveyed with the team in the kitchen.

We endeavor to offer utmost comfort to guests and your kind suggestions are indeed helpful in raising the bar of our service level. We thank you again for your valuable feedback and look forward to your continued visits.

Brighton, uk
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

After travelling around India for 3 weeks staying in various types of accommodation, this was our 1 night of luxury before the flight back to the UK, the room was upgraded free of charge when we arrived to a suite, the staff are so lovely and their service is first class. The facilities are brilliant and the choice of food is incredible. Nothing is too much trouble to them and I hope they do very well, we are 2 very fresh happy relaxed travellers thanks to the JW Marriott at New Delhi!

• Stayed January 2014
JW M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It is a delight to read your review about our service and facilities. Located in proximity to the airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity provides excellent accommodation option. We are happy that you were impressed with our rooms, facilities as well as the overall ambiance of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback that helps us maintain the benchmark of world-class hospitality.

Your concern regarding the connectivity issues will be considered by the management and we will look for an ideal solution to rectify it at the earliest.

We thank you again for the custom and recommendation. My team and I look forward to your next visit soon.

Nyack
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel twice, after they were opened for 10 days, and again a week ago. The rooms and all facilities are as good as any (I stay in Marriotts and other top hotels worldwide). Service is extremely attentive. Really great value. Best place when going in or out of DEL.

K3 restaurant is an interesting idea. I love Italian food and good wine selection, and chef Daniele and restaurant staff make it special every time.

The only negative part is that this hotel is the first to open in Aerocity and there is no place to walk with all the construction going on around. Hopefully it'll be finished soon (even in India).... Also, a regular airport shuttle instead of 2500 INR (about USD40) car service would be welcome with terminals 5 mins away.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
JW M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It is a delight to read your valuable review about our service and facilities. We are happy that you were impressed with our rooms, facilities, food as well as the overall ambiance of the hotel. Your praise about the culinary skills of our associates has been shared with the team and they are inspired to offer the best services to guests. Also, we have noted your concern regarding the ongoing construction and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We hope the next time you visit the city, we can offer you an undisturbed stay.