“"Luxury and Hospitality, at its peak"”

JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity
Ranked #12 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Cochin, Kerala, India
“"Luxury and Hospitality, at its peak"”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

A newly opened up-market hotel very near to IG International Airport,New Delhi. Tight security measures are seen at check-in gate and you can see the security guards even in guest room corridoors. Rooms are quite big in size with well furnished interiors. The bathroom area needs a special mention not only because of it's size but also becase of it's coziness.
The breakfast serving in "K3" is rich in spreads, and their staffs are deployed in restaurant floor to give personalised attention and care to each guest.
The hotel staff in all guest related departments are very polite and assistive.
If you are looking for an unforgettable stay in aerocity area,and if budget is not a constraint, this is the ideal choice. Only thing you have to consider is this area is still not fully developed and so many new constructions are happening in the surrounding area which will give a restless mood in the outside.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
JW M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure welcoming you at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity during your recent trip. The entire team joins hands with me in thanking you for staying with us and sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to note your compliments about our amenities and services.

It is heartening to have our efforts recognized and we are grateful to you for your appreciation about our associates that will definitely inspire them to go that extra mile while serving our discerning guests.

We once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again.

Balan Paravantavida

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The JW Marriott Hotel in New Delhi's Aerocity area is an excellent five-star experience.

Because the hotel is brand-new, everything is in impeccable condition. The lobby and entire ground floor is very classy. The service is very courteous and hospitable. The room I stayed in was great: comfortable bed, clean amenities and world-class bathroom. The bathroom is quite fancy, featuring a huge shower area, soak-in tub, vanity area with sink (and lots of complimentary toiletries) and a separate toilet area. My only small complaint is that I wish the bathroom had a lock or latch to it. Also like many other Indian hotels, the shower drainage system cannot keep with the fancy shower, meaning there sometimes is a bit of standing water when in use.

The breakfast buffet at this hotel is amazing: everything from North Indian to South Indian to Indian-Chinese to classic Western dishes is available. You'd probably need to spend a week at the hotel to actually try everything. My favorite was the wide selection of fresh yogurts (including mango). The service in the dining areas is also very attentive and friendly.

This is by-far the best hotel I've stayed at in New Delhi AND in North India overall. Would definitely recommend and would easily stay here again.

Room Tip: There is a lot of construction happening in the Aerocity neighborhood, so maybe request a room that...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
JW M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It is a delight to read your review about our service and facilities. At JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, we strive to pamper guests with utmost luxury and are glad that we were successful in our endeavors. Our associates are pleased to know that you were impressed with the rooms, bathroom amenities, food spread as well as the overall ambiance of the hotel. We have made a note of your concern and will convey to the housekeeping team.

We thank you for recommending us and would indeed be delighted to welcome you again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed at this brand new JW Marriott property as part of a business trip on the eve of Christmas last year. To start things off, I should add that the location is awesome for the weary, jet lagged traveller. This is just a stone throw away from the Airport. The area is still a huge construction site and the view isn't that great as of now. But things would improve soon as the area develops.

The Room given to be was on the fifth floor and was extremely comfortable. It was sad that I had to check out early in the morning owing to a conference. Or I would have loved to spend more time at the property. The room was cozy but seemed like a honeymoon suite (translucennt, openable bathroom ledges and non lockable sliding doors). Couples would love this! There are enough charging ports and I could connect all my gadgets for an overnight charge without issues. I didn't use the WiFi service.

One thing I noticed in my room was the fact that even though it is located at a prime location, two of the major carriers of India, Vodafone and Airtel had extreme poor connectivity in the area. This however has nothing to do with the hotel itself.

Overall, this is one place I would definitely recommend - and it is only going to get better in due course!

Room Tip: Look out for a room with better cellular reception. I had to place my phones in a particular place i...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It is a delight to read your review about our service and facilities. Located in proximity to the airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity provides excellent accommodation option. We are happy that you were impressed with our rooms, facilities as well as the overall ambiance of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback that helps us maintain the benchmark of world-class hospitality.

Your concern regarding the connectivity issues will be considered by the management and we will look for an ideal solution to rectify it at the earliest.

We thank you again for the custom and recommendation. My team and I look forward to your next visit soon.

Marseille, France
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I spent 5 days in the hotel for business. As individuals, we were treated royally. But we were also organising an international meeting and the hotel assistance was amazing.
Thank you to the staff, a great asset to this beautiful and classy hotel. Unforgettable experience. I recommend it, definitely!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your patronage and wonderful review that has boosted the morale of the entire team. Located in proximity to the airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity is a preferred choice among business travelers. At our hotel, every aspect is designed in such a way that the stay experience of our esteemed guests is comfortable. We are glad to know that we could make your stay pleasant with our world-class amenities and immaculate service. We also thank you for your special appreciation of our associates who indeed go that extra mile to make the stay smooth and hassle-free.

We thank you again for staying with us and recommending it on this public forum. We look forward to welcoming you at our hotel when you visit next.

Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Brand new hotel with amazing service and amenities, comfy bed, great location. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, the executive lounge was fantastic. Excellent service at every instance. Staff are exceptionally friend and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
JW M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

Located in proximity to the airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity provides an excellent accommodation option. It’s great to have our location, amenities and service appreciated on this public forum. Our associates indeed go an extra mile to offer impeccable service and review like yours is the perfect reward for their endeavors.

We thank you again for staying at our hotel in New Delhi and praising our offerings on this forum. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you with another remarkable stay experience.

San Francisco
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Admittedly, we stayed here due to a cancelled flight but we absolutely loved it. The gym/pool was beautiful, room was modern, lobby has free wifi, staff were exceptionally hospitable. The food is a bit pricey, but we felt the room was priced appropriately given the amenities. The JW Marriott is an oasis in the Delhi chaos.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you at our hotel in New Delhi and your generous feedback has doubled our happiness. JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity takes pride in serving guests with world-class amenities and bespoke service and we are glad to note that our hospitality standards lived upto your expectations.

We hope the pleasant memories of this trip will tempt you to plan another sojourn at our luxury hotel in New Delhi. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends again at our hotel.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I think this is the best Marriott property and maybe one of the best overall hotels at which I have stayed.

This is an airport neighborhood hotel that opened in October 2013 and being an airport hotel it is only 5 stories tall and is in an uninspired location with no special views, which is what I expect at an airport hotel. However the interior is modern and comfortable and the service is fantastic.

Check in was prompt - I arrived before Noon ( well before check-in time), and the team made my room available immediately. The front office manger went out her way to personally welcome me (I am a regular Marriott guest) and she let me know the hotel is new and notified me that she would appreciate any suggestions I might have at the end of my stay so that they can improve and learn.

The room was spotless. The bathroom offers a shower and soaking tub. The bed is fantastically comfortable. There are several English language tv channels, including HBO available.

I had breakfast in the hotel restaurant (included in my rate), the Buffett is expansive and very good. The staff in the restaurant were friendly and responsive.

I had two meals via room service. The operator spoke excellent English and helped by making some good suggestions regarding menu items/ordering. The food was delivered very promptly, was hot and delicious. The young man who delivered my dinner, I can't recall his name, but it started with A, was really professional and considerate. My only negative comment here would be I think they are charging a service charge, but the menu stated in the fine print that they do not charge a service charge, maybe I misunderstood the bill, but if so, there was no way for me to include a tip on the room service charge, unless I missed something. I guess it was just not clear to me how it was working.

I did go look at the pool and it looked great, but the weather was not great at the time of my stay, so I did not go in.

I had a hair cut in the spa and the team was accommodating and friendly.

The only negatives were:
1. The view from my room was awful - there is a building under construction immediately adjacent to the hotel and it is covered with plastic and not great to look at - while I understand the hotel has no control over its neighbor, I don't think the hotel was anywhere near full at the time of my stay and I think the hotel management could have worked to utilize rooms facing the courtyard or the other side rather than the construction site - at least until the building is finished. As soon as the building is complete this problem will be resolved.
2. I was under the impression that I was getting a credit on my bill for not attending the News Year Gala that was included in my rate, however I did not receive the credit. I did fail to raise the issue at check-out as I had forgotten until I reached the airport, so it was as much my fault as the hotels.

These minor issues did not negatively impact my visit in any significant manner. I absolutely loved staying at this hotel and would be excited to return. I found the service to be what this hotel is all about and they really excel at service. I think with time this will only continue to improve as the team becomes even more refined and experienced - as the hotel had only been open two months at the time of my stay.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room not facing the building under construction. Also, don't miss the breakfast in k3...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank SMDTraveler
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your patronage and wonderful review detailing the various aspects of your stay. It is a pleasure to know that you were impressed with our location, service and amenities.

Your kind remarks about our hospitality standards have been shared with the entire team and they are delighted to receive your compliments on this public forum.

We have also taken a note of your suggestions and assure you to incorporate them and provide an even better stay experience on your next visit. Thank you again for your recommendation and we would indeed consider it an honor to have you back at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity.