“Awesome Experience”

Ranked #238 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
Faridabad, Haryana, India
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

My stay at pallavi palace was just awesome. the staff was very courteous the rooms was superbly clean. the food was mouth watering.the services of the hotel was excellent i would plan again to stay here only !

Room Tip: Choose Any room you;ll have the same convienience
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

I went to this hotel on the recommendation of my friend. The hotel is near to railway station. Initially I was confused about the location as it was my first time in this area but once I checked in to the hotel I did not even care about the area. The staff of the hotel is very great and friendly and provided me the prompt service. Food was just o.k but I enjoyed coffee in the morning. I was given proper direction on asking about some area and the manager gave me the map of Delhi and told me to get a bus near to station which was the cheapest and best way to get. I enjoyed my stay at pall I and will surely recommend to my friends as my friend recommended me.....

• Stayed February 2013
chand54, Owner at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team.

Jatinder Kumar
Phillaur, Punjab, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

since this hotel is near railway station therefore it is easily approachable, its kinda great experience at hotel pallvi palace because of its infrastructure, its really good, neat and clean room, spacious, airy, comfotable , hotel staff is kind , co-operating, and user friendly,
biggest thing is food, its amazing . it was great experience at hotell pallvi palace, they are good, if you are new then try it once, from my side , surely il see you soon hotel pallvi palace

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
chand54, General Manager at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Pallvi Palace.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel.
We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definately motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

Jatinder Kumar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

The property is situated very near to Railway station.I had a booking through make my trip in January this year.All the greeted me with a big smile at the time of check in.Formalities were done efficiently.Room was spacious and bathrooms are properly cleaned.I had a booking for 3 days in deluxe room but on my last day they upgraded my room without charging anything.That was realy a nice gesture from the hotel side.
The service was excellent and fast all the time. They didn't let me wait for long as they always provide me prompt service.The food was great and tasty moreover its not much expensive as well.
Overall it was great staying at Hotel Pallvi. see you soon team Pallvi.....Keep it up:)

Room Tip: Deluxe Room 203
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank gourav89
chand54, Guest Relations Manager at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Pallvi Palace. We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definitely motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Pallvi Palace soon.

Jatinder Kumar.
Queens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

This was my first hotel on my 3 week trip to India and I was amazed by their hospitality. I had book the room online and the airport pickup was there to greet me on time. Drive only took about 20 minutes as it was after midnight. At the the hotels check in there was no issue and was on may way to my room. The room was a little small but clean and comfortale. In the morning the complimentry breakfast was tasty. My stay lasted only two days there. The rooms are not overpriced and I was hessitant on booking from previos stays but it was worth staying at this small hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank vinnynyc-7
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

would like to say this chain is very professional and ammicable. Specially the executive director Mr Neeraj is very helpful all the tym. I really reccommend this hotel to all my friends who oftenly visit delhi......such a nice staff and hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank gourav89
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

why we become a repeat guest or customer of a hotel because of the building>>>???
I would say not at all....>>as if the inner staff is not humble and courteous what we do with the nice building and that experience i had in PALAVI HOTEL>>>all i want to say is SUCH an AWsUM staFFFF>>always ready for help>>>keep it up>>

Room Tip: 102, 202,or it depends on the person u are coming along>>dey hav variety of rooms>>>c...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple