“Decent hotel”

FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station
Ranked #333 of 733 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Well. If you are on a tight budget, i think this hotel is one of the better options. This will not give you five star luxury but the rooms are adequately clean and the bed sheets etc well laundered. The staff is not very polite though. The hotel has options for arranging taxis etc so its really great that way.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cheriansingh

Reviewed 14 January 2010

Dear Travellers,

This hotel is the prefect choice for you if you are looking for the followings:

1) Old and Unclean: The hotel itself is basically old and dirty. From the bedsheets to towels, chairs to tables are dirty as well. Bathroom was not clean and kinda beated up.

2) Noisy: Well I know that area is noisy, or basically the whole city is noisy. But constant noise is not what I'm looking for. Car horns from 5am to 2am. People yelling and screaming still going on at 3am.

Well, I didn't sleep at all the night I stayed there. Even I had my iPod on whole night.
Think twice before placing your booking!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank KA_LND
chand54, Guest Relations Manager at FabHotel Pallvi New Delhi Station, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Please accept our apologies if you were inconvenienced during your visit to our hotel.

May we request you to forward your contact details to gourav_rehan87@yahoo.com so that we may speak with personally about your feedback.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
Jatinder Kumar.

Reviewed 9 December 2009

They provide excellent value in services. It would be a great stay for a middle class couple or family.

Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank pearl_meggy1
Reviewed 3 December 2009

I've stayed at the Pallvi Palace on two occasions. Although my room wasn't like any of those pictured, it was comfortable enough for a short stopover. Located very conveniently near the railway station and the Karol Bagh street market it was also easy to get taxis day and night and for orientation purposes. I arrived and departed at unsocial hours and reception were most obliging in each case. Meals can be ordered in the room and are brought in from outside - so expect a little delay. Overall, you get what you pay for, so don't grumble. Don't expect a vast array of environmentally unfriendly toiletries: a loo roll and a mini hotel soap is the standard fare. It's more than enough.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2009

When I reached the hotel, the first room they gave me had 2 cockroaches. When I showed them to the hotel person, he said, 'only two cockroaches, sir'. Then he brushed them under the table; didn't even try to get rid of them.

After arguing with him and receptionist they gave me another room. To my disgust I found it also had cockroaches but I was tired and ready to let it go. Then I noticed that the room was a simple room with no aircooler whereas I had booked for an aircooler room. Again I called reception and then they agreed to give me another room and promptly forgot. After 20 minutes I called them again and had to explain everything from begining and fight to get a deent room.

I had to argue so many times to get a room I booked for? And even when I complained, they are not bothered to correct their mistakes and clean the room (just 2 cockroaches, sir). I am not going back there again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank sennag
Reviewed 18 April 2009

This hotel is a cheap budget hotel and only recommended if money is a issue for you.
The hotel has no other benefits apart from
-Being in the midst of downtown Kashmiri gate/Pahargunj and near to Canought Palace area.
-Lots of eatery and cheap shopping area all around.

There is no good room service with lots of cockroaches and bedsheets not changed.
The toilets are ok but not upto the mark.

This hotel is recommended if you are coming to the city to get some works done and expecting nothing apart from being able to sleep in trhe night.

• Stayed: February 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Pos1986
Reviewed 14 October 2006

Hotel Pallvi Palace is a two stars hotel and I find it that the room and all people (Hotel Service) are very nice. The room has a nice accommodation and comfortable bed. There is a hot water in the bathroom.

I am glad to say, that the hotel staff were so kind and helpful and it was pleasure to me to be in hotel Pallvi Palace.

Ivan Keranon

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Keranov