“beautiful stay at The Connaught”
Review of The Connaught

The Connaught
Ranked #264 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“beautiful stay at The Connaught”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

During my trip to Delhi, I wanted to enjoy a good standard stay at budget. When I was searching hotels, Hotel Connaught caught my attention. I stayed here for 4 days and I’m more than happy to enjoy such a great stay and my budget was also not disturbed. I’ll stay here again whenever I visit Delhi, for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rogerbenn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I loved my stay at this hotel. Staff is so friendly and co-operative.

Thanks for Comfortable stay and nice memories. I felt comfortable here. We have decided to visit this bar every time for a cool hangout.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I went to The Chancellor Bar at Hotel Connaught with my friends. We had a great time there as drinks comprised of superb varieties of wines, liquors and spirits. Bartenders immediately prepared a great cocktail for us and snacks were simply delicious. We have decided to visit this bar every time for a cool hangout.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I went to attend an engagement ceremony to Hotel Connaught. The arrangements at the banquet hall inside were superb! Stage, decoration, food, drinks, seating arrangement, music and everything at the occasion was laid out so beautifully. It was a wonderful experience. Marvelous Hotel Connaught! Keep up the brilliant work!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Polite Staff & Good Services
At Hotel Connaught, I had one of the best experiences of my life. Room services are so quick here! I felt like having a refreshing coffee and sandwiches at 2 am & my orders were executed, without delay. Staff is very polite, friendly and supportive. Thumbs up Hotel Connaught!

Stayed August 2014
Delhi, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed at Hotel Connaught during my business trip to Delhi. This is a nice business hotel and the organization I needed to visit was close by. Its location is easily reachable from Metro Stations around. I felt comfortable here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Agra
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Comfortable stay and nice memories. Free pick up and drop facility with many more facilities worth appreciation. Well-equipped and hygienic rooms make your stay happier. In-room services are also great. I loved my stay at this hotel. Staff is so friendly and co-operative. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Great service provider. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family