“First acupuncture experience”
Review of Energy therapy Delhi - CLOSED

Energy therapy Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Charlene Simn therapist in New Delhi : acupuncture, Yoga private classes for beginners, Thai massage and energy therapy.
“First acupuncture experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was my first experience with acupunture and I have to say I was quite surprised by the reacting of my body. I really felt the circulation of energies which I did not expect at all.
Charlene is very professionnal, she explains everything she does, why she does it, what it is going to change, etc, so for a "beginner" this is very interesting and reassuring.
I really recommend that kind of therapy, it can help you to understand your body and, I am sure, help to prevent from health issues.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

New-Delhi
“Positive experience”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have had quite a long acupressure treatment experience with Charlene in the past year and i had my first experience with DEI few days back. It was very positive again, i felt quite good after the session and it was effective. I will repeat the experience for sure and i will probably combine acupuncture with DEI in future.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

energytherapy, Manager at Energy therapy Delhi, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Many thanks Noe for your support since the beginning of Energy Therapy! I hope to see you soon.
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There is a first time for everything”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

It was my first time trying acupunture and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. After the diagnostic established, we started the acupuncture session throughout which Charlène was present at all time to guide throught the process and explain what was happening. For the people who are apprehensive of needles, you can forget about it, you don't feel a thing. It is worthy experience to discover the untapped energy of your body and feel the positive results afterwards. In short a great start with acupuncture, an experience that I will be repeated without a doubt in the future.

1 Thank XionBarnah
Many thanks Xavier for this very encouraging review. I hope to see you soon!