“Acunpuncture”
Review of Energy therapy Delhi - CLOSED

Energy therapy Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Charlene Simn therapist in New Delhi : acupuncture, Yoga private classes for beginners, Thai massage and energy therapy.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Charlene is a amazing therapist , i have been working with her now for 2 years in DEI and Acunpuncture , i trust her knowledge , experience and intuition .

Acunpuncture has been a great way to reconnect the function of my organs to my emotions and the brain, all is connected and charlene do a great job to help you on this.

it is better to prevent than to cure........................
dorothee sausset

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a great experience with Charlene. The way the sessions take place is very pleasing and relaxing. She, very quickly, makes you feel comfortable and in confidence. Acupuncture is an incredible way to unwind and unblock deep rooted issues and bad habits, which can sometime be difficult to identify.
It has helped me to think out of the box and reassured me that I was doing the right thing as well as pushed me to change things.
I will continue sessions with Charlene as long as I will need.
Often, our thoughts and emotions just clutter our mind so much that we become disconnected from our true feelings. Acupuncture helps to to organize and focus on the most important issues that need to be felt with and Charlene is great guide.
The body doesn't lie :-)
Liane

Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was my first experience with acupunture and I have to say I was quite surprised by the reacting of my body. I really felt the circulation of energies which I did not expect at all.
Charlene is very professionnal, she explains everything she does, why she does it, what it is going to change, etc, so for a "beginner" this is very interesting and reassuring.
I really recommend that kind of therapy, it can help you to understand your body and, I am sure, help to prevent from health issues.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have had quite a long acupressure treatment experience with Charlene in the past year and i had my first experience with DEI few days back. It was very positive again, i felt quite good after the session and it was effective. I will repeat the experience for sure and i will probably combine acupuncture with DEI in future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
energytherapy, Manager at Energy therapy Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Many thanks Noe for your support since the beginning of Energy Therapy! I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

It was my first time trying acupunture and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. After the diagnostic established, we started the acupuncture session throughout which Charlène was present at all time to guide throught the process and explain what was happening. For the people who are apprehensive of needles, you can forget about it, you don't feel a thing. It is worthy experience to discover the untapped energy of your body and feel the positive results afterwards. In short a great start with acupuncture, an experience that I will be repeated without a doubt in the future.

1  Thank XionBarnah

Many thanks Xavier for this very encouraging review. I hope to see you soon!