“Best option for people staying at Bloomrooms Hotel”
Review of Amici Cafe

Amici Cafe
Ranked #717 of 12,939 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Khan Market/Lodhi Garden
Description: Amici means “Friends” in Italian and the choice of name signifies the theme of the café. The café has an urban Italian and casual feel and is an inviting place where friends come, meet and hangout Amici offers the authentic Italian Café Pizzaria experience at a value driven price.
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is located right next to the bloomrooms hotel near New Delhi Railway Station and looks like its run by the same management. The buffet breakfast is good value and provide options for waffles and eggs.

However, the pizzas and other food items are a tad expensive considering the location. The service is good and the staffs helpful. Not a bad place, specially if you are staying at Bloomrooms.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Really enjoyed the food here. Pizza was delicious and fresh. Loved the base used - was not greasy at all. Free wifi and good, fast service. Was very clean and quiet in there which created a warming atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The food at Amici is pretty solid, with big portion sizes as well. The quality is top notch as is the taste. The menu is a little on overpriced side, but it is compensated by bigger portion sizes. The staff is friendly & not too intrusive. Great place to meet fellow travellers, also has a lot of travel information available on hand.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My wife & I went there to munch something in the late evening. We saw a nice wood fire oven & we ordered their best pizza. Its taste was below average as ingredients were not in correct quantity. Next day we also had its buffet spread which had very few varieties. An Italian café serving idli sambhar for breakfast was a shock. Overall an average café, heavy on pocket but good ambiance.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I ate at Amici for about 7 out of the 10 nights I stayed at the adjacent Bloomrooms, and I have to say that while they do pretty good pizzas the rest of the menu did not please me. For the first time in many years I had to send two dishes back - both fish - one was undercooked, the other was just nasty. I don't like garlic but Amici does (check the name, duh!) so I was not very happy. But the pizzas, especially the veg ones were pretty good. But because I ate virtually nowhere else I know that I got at least two cases of the trots from eating at Amici, and that's a bit of a warning.