We previously stayed at the owners other guest house in Gurgaon, a suburb on the outskirts of Delhi for a friends wedding, but then we moved to this hotel to be nearer Delhi city centre.
- The room was clean and a decent size, with a good size bathroom and also had air conditioning.
- The owner Bobby was extremely helpful in answering any questions that we had.
- Although the hotel is clean it was very dark and dingy.
- The staff do not understand and cannot speak much English making communication very difficult and time consuming.
- The location of the hotel is too far away from the Delhi centre and the main sights.
- There is nothing near the hotel in terms of night life; restaurants, bars etc.
- We asked them to book a bus for us to Agra (as the train was fully booked) and they booked us onto a day-trip tour of Agra full of locals!
This is not a very good hotel with a location to match.
- Also Known As:
- Pamposh Hotel New Delhi