“We miss you too”

Ranked #224 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
batroun
“We miss you too”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We spent three months in Regale Inn, it has been one of the best quality service I had ,we were treated like family members, the stuff were very friendly, and the manager treated us like a caring father , Regale inn hotel is like a home to us, we will definitely come home again .
Thank you very much for your efforts Mr Vipan ,best regards to every one ,wish you all the best
Elie Khachan & Tolkun Musaeva.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank elie68
RIManagement1, Public Relations Manager at Regale Inn, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Elie & Tolkun

Greetings from the team of Regale Inn.

It was a pleasure to have you all staying with us... Just as you enjoyed your stay with us, rest assured we all felt equally privileged taking care of you wonderful people during your stay.

We look forward to see you again soon !!

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is nice and clean.............. with good service quality ..............approachable & ideal location...... Food quality also good...................Value for money ...................Recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. Such reviews act as an encouragement for our team and make our efforts worthwhile.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Just now I entered into the room given to me. Wifi not working. I am still searching for a plug point for my laptop in the room. Drinking water not provided. I have ordered three foods, on that two served and one has been missed\forget br room service. No one can understand english !!!

Not good and not recommended. I will not select this hotel further anymore !!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Regale Inn tries its best to provide a valuable stay experience and has systems in place to ensure smooth WiFi functioning & F&B service.

Your F&B complainant was investigated and it seems to be a human error that one of your dishes was not noted by the order taker. We apologize for the same.

Our management tries its best to resolve shortcomings in and during the stay experience (if any) and I trust your stay experience had improved until checkout as the feedback form filled by you during checkout was more than satisfactory.

Your valuable comments help us improve our systems and procedures.

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns.

Delhi
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I booked my room through Cleartrip and the night before my check-in, Cleartrip called to tell me that they don't have rooms available for me and I had to choose another hotel off the two they were willing to provide.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Thank you for review.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you because of Clear trip and the hotel.

We look forward welcoming you on your next visit to new delhi.

Chandigarh
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The best of Personalized Service , Great Hygenic Food , Best Location in Delhi, Access to all Places in South Delhi, Great value for Money.The Service in Particular was immaculate .It is an ideal location and Destination for Family as well as Business Trips

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Lieksa, Finland
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Two "star" rating because of the very helpful and polite staff.
The hotel itself was kind of dissappointment.
First room was in the "canyon" of two high buildings, so all the noise from the street came straight to thru the only window, no sleep till Brooklyn...
OK, as I said staff was exelent (and they deserve better working inviroment, IMO), they let me check four other rooms and I chose the most suitable one for me.
All the room had problems that needed service and/or maintenance, AC, electric, interior etc.
All the rooms, especially floors were just filthy, this is not my first visit in India so I know that the standards are not as high as in Europe, but still. I think, the last time floors have been clean, was when the building was new..
As I said, a lot of maintenace/service also needed, allmost in every areas, OK the main lobby was well maintained, but rest of the place, no, no.
Restaurant was like harbour cafe, ment for the workers at the harbour... also staff here were exellent.
This could go on and on, hopefully the owner/manager reads this and acts the right way ie. makes the services that need to be done and keeps the place clean. With the staff he is having, the place have potentional, but not like this.

Room Tip: At the moment, I can not give any tips for "good room"..
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
RIManagement1, Owner at Regale Inn, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for such an honest feedback. Regale Inn takes its critics very seriously and we try our level best to learn from your valuable insights, which is why as an owner i have personally taken the opportunity to reach out to you.

Firstly, i would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory stay. Secondly, i would like to assure you of strict action to be taken particularly against the cleanness issue you have raised.

Although our team has been over occupied lately but this in no way means that our guest rooms should be denied of basic hygiene. I will personally audit the room you stayed in and will try to work on the shortcomings of our existing systems and practices.

In case you happen to visit India again, i would be glad to be your first point of contact ,You can email me on j.godwaani@regaleinn.com anytime.

At your service,

Jaatiin Godwaani
Owner
Bhubaneswar, India
Reviewed 28 October 2013

One of the finest hotels in Delhi offering amenities designed to meet every need of the leisure or business traveler. This hotel's accommodations including the lobby, restaurants and guest rooms with modern amenities, that will inspire you to relax, I really enjoyed their extraordinary hospitality standards .A convenient location makes this hotel, a tourist attraction favorite. Well maintained rooms & excellent services makes Regale Inn a right choice to stay ,while travelling Delhi.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank 908Pritish
RIManagement1, Public Relations Manager at Regale Inn, responded to this review, 9 November 2013