My room smelt very musty and as if the last guest had just checked out after leaving a bad smell.
Staff did not provide service from the heart, or with a genuine smile. Many looked tired and seemed to be only interested in getting me to part with my money.
Food was good in the coffee shop, except for the very poor tea bag only service for breakfast - so no fresh masala tea.
This hotel was better last time I stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the premier business and commercial district, Connaught Place. Within close proximity to Parliament, Central government & key corporate offices, the iconic India Gate, Janpath- the shopping helm of Delhi city center. The hotel's new rooms provide fresh and contemporary stay experience with unique design offerings New Delhi's sole split level Horizon Club Lounge offers panoramic views of the city's historic district with exceptional service to discerning guests. Guests can indulge in varied culinary experiences such as our iconic Shang Palace and the hot spots of Delhi – Tamra, Grappa and Sorrento over looking lush green gardens & private dining. Our opulent ballroom and multiple meeting spaces with natural light and adjoining open terrace makes the hotel a preferred choice Our world renowned Chi, The Spa, the first in New Delhi, uses natural products to provide revitalizing and therapeutic experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangrila Hotel
- Hotel Shangri La New Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La Delhi
- Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi