Stayed at the Shangri-La Ero's hotel for 4 nights.
Amazing staff, so friendly and helpful. I needed to go to a pharmacy to get a prescription and they offered to pick it up for me. Once they had the prescription they called me in my room and told me to come down and pick it up!
The rooms and washrooms are so clean, beds were very comfy, we had the best sleep!
There were 3 ppl in our room, when we checked into our room a cot was already set up for the third person to sleep in.
Another thing I really liked was they provided a cab service that is linked to their hotel, so it is safe to take a cab that they call in for you. Once you get into the cab they give you a card with the cab number on it and tell you to call their number if there are any problems infront of the cab driver.
If you don't want to take a cab you can use the hotel car service, which is quite pricey...i believe it was about 4000 rupees for 4 hours. A lot cheaper to use the cab service.
We had dinner at the hotel buffet a couple of times, again, quite pricey but food was delicious.
We would usually head to mcdonalds for breakfast, just jump into a 3-wheeler and its about a 4-5 min ride.
This is a 5 star hotel with 5 star service, and I can't wait to come back and stay here again some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a hotel nestled in the heart of the city, Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel, New Delhi is well appointed to suit your needs. Situated in Connaught Place and facing the Parliament, the hotel is in close proximity to most of the popular tourist attractions such as India Gate, National Museum, Humayun's Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhavan and government offices like North Block, South Block and the government ministries. Offering 320 luxuriously furnished guest rooms and suites, the rooms on the higher floor feature panoramic views of the city, which can also be enjoyed from the Horizon Club Lounge. Spoilt for choice the guests are presented with a variety of sumptuous cuisines at the All Day Dining restaurant - Tamra which offers extensive spreads of Italian, Continental, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Thai. In addition, to this there are 4 more outlets scheduled to be opened soon. Equipped with state of the art recreational facilities the Health Club and The Spa at Shangri-La are designed to pamper the business and leisure travelers with a host of exciting therapies and fitness activities to relax and rejuvenate the mind and body. Overlooking the lush manicured terrace, the Shangri-La Ballroom is an ideal venue for important meetings and banquet celebrations to cater to your business requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La New Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La Delhi
- Shangrila Hotel