The staff were very cooperative and were very willing to cater to our every needs. We were on the elevator with a belboy taking us to our room. I was talking to my wide about our honeymoon in India, which caught the belboy's attention. We checked into our room and left our belongings to go out. When we returned, we noticed a nicely decorated cake on our table with a greeting card on it! It was so nice of the belboy to prepare a cake for us. Unfortunately, we could only eat a tiny portion of the cake and asked a staff the share the rest with their fellow workers, since we didn't want the leftovers go to waste.
There was a complimentary drink service at the cocktail lounge with dinner.
The room and bathroom were very spacious, complete with a walkin closet.
My wife fell ill that day from fatigue. The staff at the hotel would extend our check out time until 6pm so my wife could recover before hitting for the airport. Of course it was free of charge.
We were totally impressed by their hospitality!
We spent a night at a club room (16 - 19th F) with a beehive suspended right outside the window. I wasn't fazed by the presence of bees swarming right outside of my window. But if you don't like it, you should check you room before unpacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a hotel nestled in the heart of the city, Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel, New Delhi is well appointed to suit your needs. Situated in Connaught Place and facing the Parliament, the hotel is in close proximity to most of the popular tourist attractions such as India Gate, National Museum, Humayun's Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhavan and government offices like North Block, South Block and the government ministries. Offering 320 luxuriously furnished guest rooms and suites, the rooms on the higher floor feature panoramic views of the city, which can also be enjoyed from the Horizon Club Lounge. Spoilt for choice the guests are presented with a variety of sumptuous cuisines at the All Day Dining restaurant - Tamra which offers extensive spreads of Italian, Continental, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Thai. In addition, to this there are 4 more outlets scheduled to be opened soon. Equipped with state of the art recreational facilities the Health Club and The Spa at Shangri-La are designed to pamper the business and leisure travelers with a host of exciting therapies and fitness activities to relax and rejuvenate the mind and body. Overlooking the lush manicured terrace, the Shangri-La Ballroom is an ideal venue for important meetings and banquet celebrations to cater to your business requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Shangri La Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La New Delhi
- Shangrila Hotel
- Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi