“Horrible and damp”
Review of Asian Guest House

Asian Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Asian Guest House
Ranked #475 of 1,066 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Kerala
“Horrible and damp”
Reviewed 3 October 2009

Very dirty hotel with fishy smelling rooms. door not properly locked. Very dirty bathroom, even a room in the slum will have good qualities than than this hotel. INR 1100 was charged for this small dirty fishy smelling room. Terrible and Horrible experience. The reception have closed circuit television so that they can get ready to cheat you by the time you come from the entrance to the reception. Thank You

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
5 Thank hride

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed 22 April 2009

I stayed at the Asian Guest House in Delhi for all of January, February, and March, 2009. It remains a fine guest house - this is my third year staying in the AGH. It is even upgraded some since my first stay three years ago. I cannot emphasize enough how pleased the other guests were with their stay there. I heard nobody voice any complaints. I was there for three months; and, therefore, I believe I have some understanding of how the other guests regard the AGH. I am not paid anything or urged to write anything about the AGH; they are very professional, friendly, and honest. I am already booked for next year. It is truly a great find. Please write me for more information about the AGH, Delhi, and India. cowboymi@comcast.net This is a guest house; it is not a 5* hotel. However, the folks who operate and own it give you way more attention than you ever would get at a 5* hotel - or at least any of which I am acquainted. (Actually, I have only stayed in a couple 5* hotels.)

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank cowboymi
Pasadena, CA
Reviewed 11 May 2007

The Asian Guest House is a very dirty and unsafe hotel!! The manager (with the broken glasses) is very unfriendly, and even after I sprained my foot because of broken tiles on the narrow and dark staircase, I didn't even get an apology. The room smelled, was dark and dank; the air conditioner did not work; the bed sheets were too small for the bed; there were no blankets; and the pillows were hard, like wooden boards. The elevator was also broken, so had to walk down four flights of stairs to get to the street. We were planning on staying a week there, but only ended up staying one night! We were so glad to get out of there. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I think I'd rather sleep in a subway!!

• Liked — absolutely nothing!
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank jessiegurl
Abhijeet G, Manager at Asian Guest House, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
What is your real name and when you stayed with us?

Well let us know what happen exactly first.?

Regards,
Abhijeet Gopal

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Washington DC
Reviewed 23 August 2006

I unfortunately stayed here in July 2006. This is just a crap. Dont go here. Very irritating and very dirty

• Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank gowda
Abhijeet G, Manager at Asian Guest House, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
What is your real name and when you stayed with us?

Well let us know what happen exactly first.?

Regards,