Hotel Dee Marks
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$278
US$121
US$240
US$234
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$215
US$152
US$38
US$32
Priceline
All reviewsnear airportroom servicehotel is locatedshivspafacilitiesdelhinh8ambienceconnectivityigitransitrenovationconference
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed here for half a day waiting for our flight on the recommendation of our booking agency. Found the staff friendly and helpful but overall the place was rundown and our room somewhat grubby. I suspect they save the least attractive rooms for brief stopovers. Was shocked the porters wanted a tip for carrying our luggage the twenty feet or so to our room and seemed reluctant to leave when we said we had no change. A disappointing end to our holiday but close to the airport so convenient. Free wifi.

Room Tip: Check your room before you commit if you have not booked. I imagine from reading other reviews there are nicer rooms available than the one we had.If you have a choice I suspect there are better hotels close to the airport.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I had a wonderful experience with hotel Dee Marks. The rooms are very clean and the staff very friendly. The restaurant and the chef's special are amazing. Breakfast was covered in the room bill and the buffet was really nice including pan cakes, french toast and sausages. Lovely!!

The outdoor pool was under maintenance during my visit. So I couldn't enjoy it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KrishnadasSanthosh
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Had a short visit last month...had a great experice wid one of the best hotel in Delhi. Great service, yummy food nd overall unforgettable experience...probably the best spa I ve ever had in India. The rooms are very specious nd clean nd comfortable bed.bathroom was very clean..we reached at night time nd it looks ligit at night time..overall the property is generally well maintained..I stayed in this hotel for two days nd I fell like m at ma home..had ma ruteeen exercise nd afta excellent food...best thing is its near to the airport nd metro..soo yuu save ur tym of trevling nd relax more...I'll be definatly cumm back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Nidhi921
Reviewed 26 September 2013

room services were Horrible.No body picks the call and even after informing three times to reception,it took too much time to serve.I have asked for complimentary breakfast.They have assured that toast and tea shall be served as per time specified by me i.e 4:45 am but that was also not served.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I had the misfortune of staying at this hell hole recently. Got mislead by the reviews some people have written here. Dee Marks gets no marks at all for hospitality. The staff is shockingly rude. The porters won't even offer to pick your luggage and yet stand outside your room shamelessly for tips when you've dragged your stuff on your own. The rooms are filthy with a lighting system that takes at least an hour to figure out. Bathroom leaks and stinks. The room air conditioning vents drip water continuously. So much so that they actually leave a mop there for you to manage the flood. The guy at the reception was so unapologetically rude about it that he actually asked if I would like to change hotel instead of complaining about theirs. The room service menu is so exorbitantly priced that it makes one wonder if its done on purpose to prohibit any actual ordering. No complimentary airport drop was offered. I was even surprised to know that the complimentary "fruit basket" they promise you is actually a nickname for the lunatic staff they have employed. Next time if I have to spend INR 4000 for a night's stay, I'd rather stay under the mahipalpur flyover and have an all night bonfire with the poor people there. I'm sure one of them would offer to drop me to the airport in his hand-cart with a smile.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo