“Outstanding facility and people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Sri Nanak Continental

Hotel Sri Nanak Continental
Ranked #628 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding facility and people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

We recently stayed for 43 nights from May until June.One would think that in all that time there would and could have been something to complain about.We were a party of three with two rooms and not one complaint could be had.Everyone from the owner,his nephew,family and all of the staff catered to all of our needs immediately.The hotel is kept immaculately clean,restaurant has great food,right down to the hotel taxis which were always on time. When it came time to leave it was like leaving good friends behind.If I ever have to return to India be assured that I will definitely go back to the "Nanak".

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
10 Thank jack a
SriNanakContinental, Owner at Hotel Sri Nanak Continental, responded to this review, 30 August 2016
Dear Guest, We thank you for staying with us. We also thank you for liking us so much. Your valuable feedback is important to us as its help others to know about us. We also thanks that you have enjoyed our facilities and services. We proud all guest like yours. We also request you to recommend us to your friends and relatives and be back again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

The helpful hotel staff who has care for me and during my stay. The room was very clean specially the bathroom. The Food specially the breakfast with fresh fruits was delicious.

Safe to stay here as it is located in the city, Delhi - Karol Bagh is a beautiful place but crowded city full of traffic jam, people are talkative. I booked a room which was full of facilities. Clean bed linens, Toilet Roll was provided me free of cost. No dust, very clean, attentive staff with free internet as I have used the services during my stay. I will recommend to stay here.

Room Tip: I have stayed on 3rd Floor which is very clean
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank amency R
Lombardore, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

i had a comfortable stay in the hotel,the hotel is at good location and on the reception a beautiful lady with a sweet smile on her face is present which give some positive energy to the guest.my room was quite good and the food was ok.overall it was a comfortable stay for me

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
7 Thank harry b
SriNanakContinental, Manager at Hotel Sri Nanak Continental, responded to this review, 7 September 2015
We thank you for your review. your valuable feedback will help us to improve our services. Sir we request you that please explain us why you give less rating and the reason so that we can improve our self. We promise that we will continuous maintain and improve our services time to time and add some modern touch so that we can satisfy our guest.

Sir, if you give us one more chance to serve we will not leave any stone unturned to satisfy you. We also offer you great deal on your next visit which will help us to improve and a lesson to learn.
Stockholm, Sweden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

the hotel is nice and the staff is the best thing for the hotel.they server the guest with full dedication.whenever i wanted anything they were always there for my help.my room was not so luxurious but the bed was very comfortable and clean i slept very well in night.it is a nice hotel in such a lower rates.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank david_b189852
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

The hotel proved to be as good as it was showcased.The rooms were clean and tidy,the food was excellent and my stay was superb.The staff was gentle,polite and helping.The buffet had a lot of variety to choose from.The washrooms were clean and tidy.I stayed here for 2 days and had no complaints.I advise everyone to visit here as u cant find such a hotel with so many facilities in such a reasonable price.My visit was value for money or in fact more than value for my money.
I enjoyed my stay!!

• Stayed November 2012
6 Thank Samalik
Chatham, NJ
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

I selected this hotel because the tour company I contracted to take me out to the Taj supposedly picked up from this property. As one other reviewer, this property is located in a SLUM area. The photos on the web are far from reality. Photoshopped big time. There are beggers, dog gangs, and rats the size of guinea pigs (which by the way, climb trees). Yikes!!! The bathroom was filthy and you are offered a bucket and a cup for a shower. Next there is the bed linen and "mini bar". I have bedbug bites on my legs and it has been a few months since I stayed there. I think I will carry these war scars for a few more months. The bed sheets and towels were gray. I used my Tshirts to dry my face. Next, the minibar is a yellowed, filthy college dorm refrigerator that does not cool. I did not dare take anything from the minibar. I had bottled water I purchased at the airport prior to arriving at the hotel. Finally, I had planned for a tour bus trip with other travelers and a suspicious private car showed up. As a female traveling alone, this is not ideal. The drive to the Taj is 6 hours round trip and a lot could happen. Also I had prepaid for my tour and had a voucher but the driver asked me for payment... Again, very suspicious. I decided not to take my changes and declined on the private sedan tour. When I got back to the states I settled with my credit card company. I was still out for the one night stay and my transfer to a safer property recommended by the US Embassy until my flight out of India. This was a HORRIBLE experience. It raised my blood pressure where I am now borderline hypertensive due to the upset. Overall, India is not for your typical tourist, it is definitely for the adventurer. Also be willing to haggle for everything, beware of bottled water sold on the streets and in small grocery store, stay away from street food, make sure you are vaccinated, expect to see poverty and street beggers, also expect to walk on the streets since most places do not have sidewalks, finally the average temps are well over 105F in June. Next, the staff at the hotel were rude. They pretend that they do not speak English and you should tip them for ever service, they also "do not know anything". Prepare for multiple power outages during the day. At this property I got study in their elevator twice and each time it was for 30 min....very frightening.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank ibl81

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Gaziantep, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

On my business visit to New Delhi in the last week of October, one of my friend suggested this Hotel. I had a great stay here, rooms were spacious, clean & staff was very helpful. The breakfast they served on rooftop restaurant was very good.
I surely will stay at this Hotel on my next visit to Delhi.

Room Tip: Before checking it saw 3-4 rooms & was amazed to find all rooms have different decor & also...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business