“Home Away from Home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Dear Friends,

During recent visit to Delhi NCR, I dashed in this Hotel in the heart of Delhi City "Karol Baug".

This place is near Metro Station and the within the shopping area and foodies joints.

The Rooms are well decorated and Room supplies are adequate. The staff is also prompt and EVER SMILING to serve you !

WORTH VISITING DURING VISIT TO NCR !

Room Tip: Rooms are all well illuminated so any room will work !
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JagdishPurohit
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, 4 September 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

A very good place to stay in the heart of Delhi,

Advantage is the Location of the hotel, nearest to Karol Baugh Metro Station, Located in main business and shopping center, Foods available around are great.

Quality of rooms are good and clean, supplies are adequate .

Staff is supportive and owners can be contacted at any time.

Even if you are visiting with family I will recommend this place strongly as If I go for my meetings hotel staff hired my family a reliable taxi to take family around the Delhi.

Room Tip: Ask for executive suit if you are visiting with family.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank MesheilAgarwal
Dear Sir, I am very thankful for appreciating our services and facilities during your stay in our hotel during your stay. These comments encourage us more to provide more comfort and services to make your stay more enjoyable and comfortable. I will be always looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel. You know Smile is best tool to win everyone's heart.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

the hotel is very good with good rooms at a low rate the food is good the staff is helpful and the bathrooms are clean.......... the staff is quite helpful friendly ............. i went here with my family the loved this hotel very good location ........

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, 9 July 2012
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel and placing comments. We here at Hotel Classic wish to provide our guest Quality Service with Best facilities possible in order to make our guest's holidays more enjoyable. I am happy that you liked our cleanliness and staff attitude. We will always look forward to welcome you and your family and friends.
With Regards,
Owner
Mobil:9999997574
Land:+91 11 45000100
Email:hotelclassic@yahoo.com
Dated July 9th 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Am Obinna from Nigeria (Africa).I have stayed in Hotel Classic several times in different years for my medical check-ups and during my stay i enjoyed the hotel for so many reasons, its close to mall,stores and shops, easy access to road and nice view.Even when my pocket was picked and had still had outstanding i was let to go with their good management understanding and later transferred back to them. I appreciate your management skills and lots more.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, 2 June 2012
Dear Mr Obinna, Thanks for your kind comment. This is your second home in Delhi and we care for our guest very mach. It happens that guest is in financial problem during his stay and helping him is our gesture to humanity. We believe in our guest as a family member and will always be for help at any time. Waiting for your visit in our hotel. May god bless you with best of health.
With Regards,
Owner, Hotel Classic
Mobile 9999997574
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

We stayed in Hotel Classic from 22 April to 27April 2012.We were picked up from the International Airport.The visit to Delhi was made with a very short notice as Maataji who is 80 years old she wanted to see the Historical City of New Delhi and Agra.Hotel arranged transport for a day visit to Agra the next day after our arrival.The room service was excellent and prompt.Great respect was shown to Maataji by the management.Over all our stay was a very pleasant one.Next time I visit New Delhi I will stay in Hotel Classic.Abdullah Husain.

Room Tip: Book in advance,all rooms are good and comfortable.Best of all excellent room service and right in t...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
Respected Sir,
Thank you for your kind review. We welcome guest in our hotel as a god. We here understand that giving respect is first step to hospitality and we are happy that you appreciated our gesture. We will always look forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Owner- Hotel Classic
Mobile-9999997574
Land Line +91-11-45000100
Hyderabad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I have been staying here for my business trips for the last 4 Years.

Hotel Classic is in a very convenient location with bus & taxi stand at a walkable distance.

I ask the hotel staff to arrange for a taxi anytime I need to go on my business appointments. Sometimes when we participate in Expos and Exhibitions we ask then to arrange a taxi early morning around 4.30 am. Charges are very reasonable.

The rooms are clean, Good Interiors, Hotel is well maintained with basic Luxuries like Air-Conditioning, Phone, Color TV, Wi-Fi, good food all 24x7 service and very friendly staff.Specially Mr. Chaddha, who greets cheerfully whenever you in the lobby. He makes sure your stay in Delhi is safe and comfortable

It is like you are at Home Away from Home!!

Room Tip: Call Mr Chadha before you plan your trip to have a great and comfortable stay
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear Sir, Thank you very very much for your kind review and appreciation of our hotel. We at Hotel Classic work as a family to Give our guest a home feeling. I am happy and thankful that you mentioned me in your review. It is our duty to make our guest as comfortable as possible. Eagerly waiting to welcome you and your family again in our hotel.
Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

The room(exclusive room was given to us though I booked superior room) was clean and good, very happy to stay. Staff and owner was very good, provided hot water whenever we required and also other information. This hotel is near to market and karolbagh metro station. I booked this room reading the reviews, was curious how it would be, but it was nice to stay, I recomend this hotel for others(worth for the money that is charged). Stayed in March 10th, 2012 for 2 nights.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Sir, I am very thankful to your review for our hotel. I am happy that our hotel and staff reached to your expectation after reading reviews in Tripadvisor.com. We will be always looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.