“My preferred Hotel in Karol Bagh - Awesome customer service”
Review of Hotel Classic

Hotel Classic
Ranked #418 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I am planning a return trip to Delhi soon, having stayed in Hotel Classic a few times before (some years ago) I was delighted to see it is still receiving good reviews. I have stayed in a few Hotels in the area and in my experience it is by far best "value for money", of course it's not the Ritz, but the staff are 100% ++ for friendliness and care --- I had a nasty food bug on my last day in Delhi, and the guys had me out of my room and at the Hospital around the corner in no time, Dr waiting, excellent treatment all around, and I was able to board my flight back to Oz that night --- what more could you ask for? I love the markets in the area, and a short walk to the Metro makes it a perfect travellers location.
Good on you Jitender --- look forward to seeing you next time.

Room Tip: I never had a bad room, from memory one did not have an external window, but it didn't bother me...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank PremjiBaba
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Respected Sir,
Thank you very very much for writing such a encouraging comment. Your such comments boosts energy in us to provide our guests more better services and facilities. I will be always looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Owner- Hotel Classic, New Delhi

Reviewed 25 June 2013

On their website they had specified exactly which rooms were executive, deluxe etc. We chose the executive and were given a room which looked like neither of the rooms they had on the website. Poor outdated decor. To the credit of the staff, they moved us into a slightly better room for the second night but this was not much different.

Warning, don't trust the pictures on the website. photoshop comes to mind. I would advise what we did. If you're going to india, book a couple of nights first and then see what the rooms like before you extend. Trust me, there are plenty of hotels which you will be able to walk into and book straight away.

Disapointed!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here until they renovate!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LovLondon

Dear Sir,
I apologize you not to be on your expectation mark. Please be assured that all pics posted are genuine one. Maybe on your arrival that particular room may not be available. We have renovated our rooms and we are keeping proper care of hygiene in our hotel. Do write to me whenever you wish to come in our hotel. I will keep that room ready for you. Again apologizing for the inconvenience you had to face in our hotel.
Owner- Hotel Classic

Reviewed 2 June 2013

wow this hotel has potential, together with my wife, we went for a week's vacation to india and we chose this hotel because it had a lot of good reviews and were not disappointed in him, a great atmosphere and good food price ok with our large room had a lovely view, amazing place and we will certainly be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank olek90
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for writing a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your appreciation is only biggest reward for us. We will be looking forward to welcome you and your friends in our hotel.
MD- Hotel Classic

Reviewed 22 March 2013

If you really want to get a taste of life in India then Hotel Classic sets you in the heart of the market area, with a short walk to Metro station which is a great way to get around. I found all staff at Hotel Classic respectful and extremely hospitable and the room was adequate. Any issues are quickly resolved. I would recommend the hotel anytime.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lulu519

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for writing a encouraging comment for our hotel. I am thankful that you appreciated our effort by writing this comment. We will be looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Owner- Hotel Classic

Reviewed 2 January 2013

An excellent place to stay in heart of Delhi, best advantage is location of this hotel as its near by to all facilities like metro station, markets, eateries etc.
We have found rooms are good, comfortably spacious and clean. Rates are also affordable which is also a plus point to stay at this property.

Staff is very helpful, friendly and always happy to provide assistance. They even also helped to hire taxis for sightseeing around Delhi.

I will surely going to stay at this hotel every time I visit delhi, and will also recommend this hotel to every friend and family for a good and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Try executive rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PranobM
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

Happy New Year.
Greetings from Hotel Classic,New Delhi,India !!!!!!
Thank you for Writing a wonderful comments of our hotel on tripadvisor. I am happy that you recognized our effort to provide you best possible facilities.
I will be always looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

I would recommend staying at Hotel Classic near Karol Baugh Metro Station. We were Given Room on first floor which was old & worn out but they immediately changed the room for us and were shifted to better room with clean bathroom. There was a issue with the flush tank which was sorted immediately by the staff which was very helpful. The breakfast was served in our rooms they did not have buffet breakfast we could choose from their room service menu which served some fantastic chole puri which is highly recommended. Overall had pleasant stay would stay again if I visit Delhi

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ASBABOM

Happy New Year.
Greetings from Hotel Classic,New Delhi,India !!!!!!
I will be always looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Location of the hotel is quite good....it is located in the heart of Karol Bagh which means it is convenient to the bazaars, restaurants and the metro.
I have been staying at this hotel over the years and the staff is one of the main reason that I continue to stay there whenever I am in Delhi. They are always quite helpful and I feel quite safe when I am there all alone.....I know the staff will be looking out for my safety.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pam M
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Dear Madam,
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel.
I am really thankful to you for sharing your experience of stay in our hotel.
You appreciated our effort to make your stay comfortable/ I am really thankful for this.
We will be looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Owners- Hotel Classic