“Very Consistent with the quality of fiid and service!!”
Review of Bikanerwala

Bikanerwala
Ranked #231 of 12,989 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This review about Bikanerwala was long over due from my side. I visit this place about 3-4 times every month to have dinner after work. I am impressed by the consistency of the quality of the food and their service. They have all sorts of cuisines and is therefore ideal for a family. I always recommend this place to all my friends if they want to have good Indian food.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

It was a rainy day when we have visited bikanerwala , trust me amazing sweets and other snacks which we bought ....
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Want to enjoy authentic indian sreet food ? Visit - Bikanerwala . Actually I visited Pitampura joint. Awesome Rajkachori & finger licking paav bhaaji after paani pooris. Rightly priced, good sitting space with ample car park also !

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This place has all sorts of cuisine to offer....authentic Indian, Chinese, Hakka and continental. Between the 4-5 of us we order different dishes and just split it all up. The pao baaji and the raj kachori are a must have! The service is quick and prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

it is a Chain of Restaurant of Authentic Indian Vegetarian Food in Delhi. I have visited one in Connaught Place New Delhi and another in Karol bagh. It has variety of Authentic Indian Vegetarian Food specially north Indian Thali, south Indian thali and snacks and other variety of Indian sweets. A reasonably priced place.