“Craving satisfied”

Cuisines: Chinese
manila
“Craving satisfied”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I was just hungry and wanting to make a treat for myself in a very hot delhi evening. After a few search I decide to take auto ride to Yum yum tree at new friends colony. Quite easy to locate (with GPS ). I sat outside due to full house in the unlimited section. Few choices but more than enough to fill me up satisfied. Yes unli sushi. No sashimi. Chinese dimsum they serve too. Drinks until you drop dead I suppose. At 1500 rupees this joint is a sure hit for groups from meal to booze. Just try to get the attention of the server always and make yourself heard otherwise they forget your order! And learn to say when to stop so no food is wasted. Over all this is so much better than sushi ya. They taste the same! At yum yum tree at least you can see the food prepared.

1 Thank hor_heManila