The good :
1. Rooms on 2nd floor are nicely decorated and well equipped
2. Reliable free wifi
3. Good selection of satellite tv
4. In-house restaurant - tasty Indian fare, and live music
The bad :
1. The front desk manager appears to be genuine, but he tried to double charge us for the room. Accidental or deliberate?
2. In-House restaurant manager is as smarmy and two faced as you will find. He was all smiles during the meal, but come to the end and time for a tip, he just threw our bill back at us when felt the tip too small.
3. Breakfast buffet extremely limited.
4. Rooms are small.
In summary, the lower ranked staff are nice, polite and helpful. However the desk manager and restaurant manager are exactly the opposite.
A mixed bag.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking