The best thing about the hotel is the their service. Everyone right from the owner, manager to the room service boys all are very helpful and are at the service with a smile. We were family of four and got the Family room. The room was pretty spacious and comfortable. No complaints about the cleanliness or the bed. The breakfast offered along with the room is very ordinary. Just paratha or poori with some juice. No buffet breakfast. Also the restaurant is not great better to eat outside. The bathroom is little cramped and you have to call the front desk for hot water. While you use hot water room AC cannot be used. The market is nearby and there is one A2B restaurant nearby for south indian food.
2. Rooms are spacious and neat
3. Very near to the metro station. Walkable distance.
1. Location. Very bad. In a very small busy and noisy street in Karol Bagh
2. Nothing fancy about the hotel. Ordinary budget hotel feel.
Bottomline: Nothing to complain about but you can get better options for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter Grand park Inn and you realize the chic ambience coupled with our warm greeting immediately transports you into the world of Luxury and comfort. Let us pamper you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Grand Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grand Park New Delhi
- New Delhi Park Inn
- Grand Park Inn