See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Good service. good helpful staff. One drawback was aircondition noise in the room.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jahangir A
Reviewed 26 June 2012

You get more than you pay in this hotel. Rooms are nice, only the view from it sin't best view. I felt very nice here..

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Kresimir S
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have stayed several times now at this hotel, and have always had good experiences. The staff is friendly and efficient, it is affordable, clean, safe, and centrally located. Also provide good food for room service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Leela H
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was little skeptical on the services and the comfort as narrated on the site until I actually experienced it personally. I was overwhelmed to see and experience something that I never ever thought that I will get from a hotel in the midst of a busy city.
One liner for a hotel that is "Home away from Home" ...Value for your money...
Wish if it was located in a more peaceful surroundings...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neetanjali S
Reviewed 20 May 2012

This is one of the hotels in the "hotel market" in the Paharganj area, and most of them looks the same. This is one of three of the same owner, and it is well managed but you really do not feel at home. There are o lot of rooms and it is hard to give any advice about the rooms.

It is advicable though to really get written down what price and service you agree about. When checking out in the middle of the night I was supposed to pay a higher rate than we agreed about when I checked in, and it was not until I showed them our mail conversation they believed me. Then it was the taxes: they hade a very strange way of calculating the tax amount. Be sure to get everything written down.

On arrival we agreed about the airport drop to be complimentary (it says on their webb page), but when we were about to leave they tried to charge me for that too.

The room service is really good, and their food is quite OK. The staff is a bit too helpful sometimes - it feels as if it is because of the tipping.

Breakfast is served in one of the other hotels a shorter walk away. Breakfast is OK if you like it the Indian way. BUT: the reastaurant is really awsome if you visit them in the evening time! They have the common Indian dishes, but some of them are tasting so good I do not think I have had better cooked food elsewhere in Delhi. This restaurant is worth visiting even if you do not stay in the hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family