See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We had been through the reviews in Trip advisor and then booked the hotel , to our surprise the hotel is 200% opposite to any hotel in the Pahadganj area , beautiful rooms with modern amenities and very good room service. Dont go by the location , the hotel is extremely good . please go ahead and book the hotel for a comfortable stay in Delhi , walkable distance to the New Delhi Railway station.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. Room was OK, but it could have been much cleaner. Service could also have been friendlier. Breakfest was inclueded to room price but because the hotel didn't have own restaurant we had to go for the breakfest to hotel nearby.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I v been a regular customer of chanchal group of hotels bt this ws my 1st stay at chanchal continental.I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights.Overall everything ws very good and just as i had expected.Cleanliness n service very good.I was given a room first which was smaller and the bed length was a bit less.However i was given a comfortable room the very next day after i complained about the same.Breakfast is complimentary and awsum.
Staff was helping esp. Mr JOSHI at the reception... Joshi ji hope u remember the free dinner u promised me next time i stay there haha...
Overall i will recommend this hoyel to everyone

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Adnan Rashid M
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed there for just one night and was satisfied with the service of the hotel staff. They were right there at my beck and call. The room service is excellent, especially the promptness with which it is delivered. However, the manager did call on my phone to ask for an advance at 9 pm; which was the only thing that I felt was odd. Breakfast is served in another nearby building, which (breakfast) of course could do with a few more options.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank sayanmitra
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days.The service was awesome,the room was very cozy and very clean.Didn't expect this kind of excellent housekeeping service from the hotel which is in paharganj.The surrounding was bit noisy but still I would recommend this hotel to everybody.Specially want to mention one staff member gautam who was always on his toes to give the best service......

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business