See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Good evening...I was at Hotel and I received the best works from all workers hotel. I 'm sastified a lot because they offered a excellent atendiment, clear room and cloths too, a agradable room and bed. I passed some days and I feel sad about return to my country, because they were like a fammily to me, helped me at all difficulties i had there. They hlped me with driver, hospital's atendiment, room's works, a delicious breakfast, polite works man at 24 hours per day. I can tell about the manager Ajay Sharma was a magnific friend offering all works form hotel and he was disponible to help us all times that I requested it. Others like Dinesh Joshi, Gaurav Gapoor and delicate atendiment from Baskar too. It was wonderful days to my life and I hope return there one day.. I'm thankful for all ....I loved stay there. Rosana - rorabite@yahoo.com.br

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank RosanaRabite
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Wow! Entirely blown away and not expecting it. This hotel has become a regular place for my frequent visits to Delhi and as a result have come to accept a few minor flaws as standard here. Flaws no more!

Check-in to check-out was full service all the way. Greeted by name at the reception area and treated to a complimentary bottle of water and a glass of juice. Minutes later was whisked away to my room (one I've stayed in before) and that's where the surprises started. Open the door -- everything was new!! Paint, bedding, towels, chair, maybe even the tile in the bathroom. This is a budget place but you couldn't tell by all of the upgrades. Much better than the last attempt at same.

Room was spotlessly clean, complimentary coffee/tea/biscuit service in room, frigid a/c, ceiling fans, refrigerator, hot water in showers at all times I used it, comfortable bed with sparking white linen and pillows, direct dial phone. Very close to New Delhi Train Station (walking distance) and many sights close by.

Have continued to stay at this property throughout the years and it seems that loyalty is paying off. This has been a high as far as hotel experiences go. Kudos Hotel Chanchal Continental!

Room Tip: Have always chosen the "Deluxe" rooms because these room have windows while others do not.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank bhaktamcs
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This hotel was a great find, in the heart of the city. The staff is wonderful -- very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. You also get a free breakfast at the Chanchal Deluxe, which was delicious. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were clean. Hot water was available almost all the time

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Joyce V
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Hotel book through makemytrip. Good hospitality , Room are spacious & Clean, Co-operative staff and wifi facility available , but restaurant facility not available in Hotel , They manage restaurant in same management hotel chanchal Delux in walking Distance, Buffet break fast very good healthy and fresh.Traveller Desk available but little bit costly.

Room Tip: Bargain with complimentary package
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank tour_1975
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Stayed at the Chanchal Continental for my stay in New Dehli, the hotel certainly needs some TLC as all the rooms are in desperate need of a paint and refit. The bathroom was disgusting, our bedding was never changed and had to keep asking for clean sheets and towels, the sheets and bedding was stained it quite turned my stomach. The only good thing I can say about the hotel was the staff and the doorman were very friendly and so accommodating. Breakfast was also an experience, we had to leave the hotel and walk a good 5 mins up the road to another hotel, upto the 5th floor to eat, very strange. Had my tours arranged by a Mr Singh who came across as a lovely man who knew all there needed to know about tours but sadly was a huge disappointment. Spent days chasing him for my itinary, details of my trips, arrangements and flight details. He was quite happy to take the full payment of £1,000 but spent the last very last minute before my taxi pick up to book the actual trip and flights. He did manage to pull it off with minutes to spare but only because I constantly hassled him to find out what was going on and whether I was actually going to go on the trip he so promised and theatened him with a full refund. Sadly I would never stay at their chain of hotels or book trips through Mr Singh again

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family