“Perfect Place in excellent location”
Review of Cotts Villa

Cotts Villa
Ranked #564 of 1,100 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Cotts Villa as the name suggests is no less than a three star villa property in South Delhi.The rooms are cozy,comfortable & well equipped. Washrooms are neat & clean. What was central to my memorable experience was the friendliness of the staff as well as host Mr. Manbir Singh. I am regular visitor to this place due to its convenient location from IGI Airport i.e 15 mins by car and my favorite shopping mall Dlf Emporio/Promenade just 3 Kms away. I highly recommend this place for business travelers as well as party freaks, overall value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anilesh88
There are newer reviews for Cotts Villa

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This place comes with a great comfort and a good price.Value for money.Nice service and clean room and off corse great food.I had stayed here for 3 nights and had a great experince.Nice approach.The staff did a great job.The rooms were very clean.The washrooms were with good hygine and well maintained.Overall a nice place to stay and will be planning to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank azeez251
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Really a good place done with comfort, good taste..its located in a place you can easily reach from the airport.. Great service too..very welcoming and a warm place. All you can long for during a business trip..

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

From the receptionist to the stewards, everyone was very nice. The food was good and hygienic. Good place for people who have flights to board from the domestic and international airports. Very close to the best malls of Delhi. Overall value for money.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here for one night, about 10 days back. Was visiting Delhi to attend a friend's wedding in Vasant Kunj area, and the primary reason for picking up this place was the location, and all I needed was a nice, economical place to just come and crash early in the morning.

The small hotel is located in a gated property, about 1 km from the main road - Abdul gaffar khan road. Small cosy place. Room was clean, and had all basic facilities including AC. Bathrooms were most importantly clean and well maintained.

Staff was very courteous and helpful - the manager in fact even took my call in the wee hours of the morning to help me get in when I got back from the wedding ceremony. Had only one meal - the complimentary breakfast in the morning, the food was decent. But the people at service were nice and that was what mattered.

Its more a B&B than a hotel. But if you are gonna be outside most of the time and want a clean economical place, which offers great value for money, I will recommend Cotts Villa.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I visited delhi with my friend and had to stay for 3 days near vasant kunj. So he got this suggestion of staying at Cotts Villa. We stayed here for 2 nights. The staff is very cooperative. I ordered the breakfast to be served in the room, we were late for our work, they served it customised within few minutes. The room was beautiful ambience and fully modern. You can stay here and you will appreciate your decision.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shobhan S
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I found this B/B online; place had no reviews as it is brand new. I trusted my instincts and booked a week's stay here. Our experience with staff was pleasant, especially the owner, Mr Manbir who was very responsive even at 11pm when our flight arrived in New Delhi from USA. I also want to appreciate house staff Vijay whose service was excellent. However, we do have a sore point I want to mention: our booking rate was $411.0, we were charged $499.0 after reaching there, because Mr Manbir said the room was 'an upgrade', even though it was identical to the photos online when we reserved it. We were in New Delhi to visit my critically ill mother who was admitted in ICU and this place was just 10 mins away, so I did not argue about the discrepancy and paid the difference. I did feel cheated though. Other than this difference, I will certainly consider staying there on subsequent visits. It is fairly clean, spacious and courteous, in a quiet neighborhood.

• Stayed: April 2014