“Perfect travel assistance..”
Review of Visit India Tours

Visit India Tours
Ranked #72 of 499 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private tours in Delhi which includes walking/cycle tours in Delhi. We cover all the major tourist attractions & also make you experience with the every day life of local people & our culture.
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect travel assistance..”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We booked our first India travel with visit India Tours & were completely satisfied with our choice . They arranged a very friendly driver for us who was a good friend & excellent guide. We will definitely recommend their services to our friends traveling to India.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank abrahamald

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A very recommendable tour company.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I have used this company over the last 3 years. Each year they have arranged a 4 weeks trip to different places in India and every time we have been very satisfied.
It is a pleasure to go with this company because they are quick to arrange things and most of all, they give good advices and a reasonable price according to your wishes.
Each year everything went smoothly and according to the itinerary.
No complaints whatsoever.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kaj p
Toledo, Spain
“Excellent tour company”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

India Tours are really good company! I meet them since 2006. Professionals, honests, efficients, responsables... Highly recommend. They have a lot of options for travel just like you want! Also, their fees are so small...
I visited many places with their support: Kashmir, Neyyar Dam, Rishikesh, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, even Nepal.
Greetings, congratulations and thanks to Haroon Baktoo!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank catulo79
Koping, Sweden
“Dream trip in india”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is not my first time in India, although during this trip i used Agoda and by pure chance i ended up in this hotel named Nahargarh Haveli where i received a great room and most of all, a warm reception by the staff that worked there. Like i wrote,
this isn't my first rodeo throughout India and I've been to some pretty harsh places but the minute i stepped inside the lobby of this hotel in particular i immediately knew that i would be well taken care of. I met a man named Haroon, which was the owner of the establishment. He asked me about my journey so far in Rajastan and what my vision with my trip was. Some conversations later it was clear that i wouldn't be able to experience everything Rajastan had to offer by the means of public traffic alone, so, he came up with a suggestion that i should hire a driver and a car, therefore eliminating the human factor that occurs rather frequently in India :D.
Haroon worked at a travel agency called "India Tours" that i cannot namedrop enough, the service i received was among the best I've ever encountered with a genuine interest in making the best possible trip, at a very, very good price.

Best regards,
Peter Karlberg/Johan Karlberg

Visited February 2014
2 Thank P_karlberg1960
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended tour company +++++”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Absolutely incredible tour company. Came to India with little idea or knowledge on what we were doing and they have helped us plan our entire journey at an affordable price!

Highly recommend! Made our experience more enjoyable, been able to see more of the sights and country, as well as making us feel safe!

Visited May 2014