“Better than expected!”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Perfect
Ranked #313 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Our first time in India and we were worried about the standard of accommodation. We trusted our tour group G Adventures to provide adequate accommodation and they did. Staff were helpful and friendly bed was clean and comfortable but the bathroom was well worn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronnie N

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Like many others I stayed here when part of a geckos adventures tour, before I departed I read reviews about this place and thought oh noooo... But when I got here the staff were great took my bag up to my room and supplied me with water. The room wasn't luxury but the bed was super comfy the air con good, and it was as clean as possible shower hot and fairly powerful, I could not complain it's better than most places in India and I've seen a fair few. I stayed here a second time at the end of the tour and the room I had then was even better lovely decor completely spotless and enjoyable sleep. Thanks hotel perfect.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tash C
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed here about a year ago (I had to choose Jan 2013 since I'm late on this review, but it was really Oct 2012), for two nights. For someone looking for a private room and a slight step above a hostel, I recommend the hotel. Decently clean, fair AC, large rooms. Would not recommend staying here more than a few nights, but good option if you want to get out of the hostel for a few days.

It was also in close walking distance to the subway, which was a huge plus.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a group both at the beginning and end of our tour. Our first room was dark, uncomfortable and pretty basic to say the least. However our second room was amazing! Te room was huge, very clean, the bathroom was modern and the shower was powerful! If you are unhappy with your room, just ask for a different one, as all the rooms seem to be at different standards.
The staff are always helpful and there is a friendly atmosphere! Wifi is strong in the lobby. The laundry service is very quick and reasonably priced.
Would recommend the hotel perfect to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here two nights before starting a Geckos tour. Given we paid $11 for the second night, I wasn't expecting a Taj hotel!

However, I was somewhat surprised. Rooms are very basic - clean, bed was comfortable, water was hot. Wi-if was free and quick - it was good because I had to do meeting via Skype and I had no trouble! Don't stay here if you want a touch of luxury or someone to kick back and relax. But if you are out exploring all day, Hotel Perfect is perfect

PS - location is fantastic.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Like many subscribers we stayed here at the start of a G Adventure holiday. Location does not give an initial good impression even the taxi driver asked why we were staying there! Breakfast room was grimy and bedroom dark with only one small window covered in a dirty plastic film.
On the plus side the staff were delightful and always ready to help.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The name of this hotel is very misleading because it was definitely not perfect. I stayed here as part of a G Adventures trip. The room was clean enough, but the air conditioning unit didn't cool the room as well as I would like. The restaurant was small and served decent food, but was nothing special.

I already wasn't impressed with this hotel (not with a setup like "Hotel Perfect"), and then my roommate and I were woken up at 2:30 in the morning to tell us that I had a package at the front desk. I didn't know why there would be a package for me and when I investigated in the morning, it turns out it wasn't for me, but for another person with my first name staying there with another tour group. There was no reason to call in the middle of the night, but if you feel the need to do so, please make sure you are calling the right room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo