Hotel Bright
Jumeirah Villa(New Delhi)
Apartment 52(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Hotel Host Inn(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsconnaught placebreakfast is servedconnaught circuscentral locationchose hotelm blockwithout windowslocation is excellentfirst floorsmall hotelroom servicereception deskmini barboutique hotelpleasant stayhot watertuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We stayed for one night at this Hotel and had a generally good experience.

Don't let the entrance to the hotel put you off as the rooms are very comfortable and the staff on the front desk are very helpful. The location in Connaught Place is also good.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I chose this hotel on the basis of its favourable reviews on TripAdvisor, and booked my room months in advance on the hotel's own easy-to-use website. I can wholeheartedly endorse all of the positive comments made by others here. I spent three nights at Hotel Bright after two weeks of travelling around on a group tour, and it was easily the most pleasant hotel that I stayed in on my trip. My room was spacious and clean, with a comfortable double bed and a great choice of satellite TV channels. The bathroom was well-equipped, and (unlike many of the other places I stayed in India and Bangladesh) the water in the shower was always hot! I had a room overlooking the street, and despite the construction works and traffic in Connaught Place, the double-glazing kept out any significant noise. The hotel doesn't have a breakfast room, but offers a good choice of breakfast options, selected the night before, which are served in your room, along with a complimentary newspaper. All of the staff were courteous and helpful. At around £60 a night, I thought this hotel was excellent value; I shall stay there again if I visit Delhi, and would unhesitatingly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: My room, 103, was large and with a view overlooking the street.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

A very comfortable and friendly hotel, great rooms very clean and comfortable staff are fantastic and most helpful, iBreakfast was included in our package which we chose every night. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 10 November 2012

The hotel provides the best value for your budget. The staff are always courteous and ready to help. I highly recommend recommend this hotel for travellers looking for budget-friendly place to stay at the same time want comfort and hassle free arrangements.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2012

At the outset I’ll say this is a great hotel well located, clean, friendly staff and good value for money but note a few points - Firstly it is difficult to find so bring the address and look up for the sign – the hotel is upstairs on the first floor of Block M. At the moment with all the construction work going on in Connaught Place it’s very dirty and dusty outside and makes it even more difficult to find with hording up everywhere. The entrance is pretty grim - to say the least - up dark stairs into an area that would make you want to run but once you go through the door into the hotel it’s a different world. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room and bathroom were spacious, clean, the bed was very comfortable and there TV with great choice of. As I was travelling on my own I loved having my breakfast served in my bedroom but can understand it may not suit everyone. There was a good choice for the breakfast and it was presented extremely well. I organised my own taxi from and to airport (much cheaper than booking through hotel). I really enjoyed this hotel, New Delhi can be a real culture shock for Westerners – noise, dirt, dust and so many people everywhere – it was lovely in the evening to go into your hotel and get away from it all. When checking in I had asked for a room with a window and they said they would give me one on my second night but I liked my room so much I told them I'd stay where I was - For the time I spent in room a window not necessary. Yes there is music down staris - bar - until about 11pm but I didn't find it overly annoying and it did stop at 11!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo